Make the repair kit useful

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Instead of making the repair kit some useless rare item, make it so you can infinitely repair vehicle engines at the cost of it taking around 30-45 seconds to complete

Why should this be added? (pros):
- no longer useless / waste of money to use
- more functional items / more reason to collect rare items such as this

What negatives could this have? (cons): [list of all bad aspects]
- makes roadcrew redundant unless you're in a hurry

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
- makes roadcrew redundant unless you're in a hurry
I think this is the main problem. Making income aside from salary as roadcrew is painfully slow as is compared to firefighters or medic, ideally you want the richer people to pay for your repairs

perhaps have the repair kit be attachable to your vehicle to increase its damage resistance before it becomes unusable? this addition feels like it would be a thing that people will share with their friends to get around the roadcrew's time and $500 fee

Reaction score
please make the rc obsolete they litterly run up to car's clamp them and extort money even if there stopped for litterly 1 second

Reaction score
I think this is the main problem. Making income aside from salary as roadcrew is painfully slow as is compared to firefighters or medic, ideally you want the richer people to pay for your repairs

perhaps have the repair kit be attachable to your vehicle to increase its damage resistance before it becomes unusable? this addition feels like it would be a thing that people will share with their friends to get around the roadcrew's time and $500 fee
I guess it’d just be best to add it and make it equivalent to fixing a vehicle with an x amount of wrenches. Tbh 30-45 seconds is quite long and people will get bored and just use wrenches instead. Also I agree that it’d kill off the need for roadcrew to fix cars but roadcrew do have other important jobs to fullfill (Wrecked car transport, Towing). Even if this kit becomes very expensive people will see that its worth it and will buy it once and keep it forever. Thus making it less rare. Also it isnt very realistic to make a million dollar car repair kit. My compromise would be to add it as a more expensive and effective alternative to the wrenches. It is a very cool
item tbh. Love the idea Tyla!

Reaction score
An item that offers infinite free engine repairs, which literally invalidates a whole server job, would be absolutely overpowered in my opinion.