making the misdemeanor ticket easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/making-the-misdemeanor-ticket-easier.19378/

Main Idea: making it so you can type a number out on the ticket tool instead of using the slider bar.

Full description of the idea: so when you go to give a person a ticket as a police officer, instead of sliding the bar you can just click on the box with the number in it then type out a figure.

Why should it be added?: i think it should added due to the fact using the slide bar its rather annoying, like when you want to get a pin point figure its annoying to use, like it either goes over or under and its a pain. if an officer was to be able to click on the box an insert a figure it would alot more helpful and less time consuming, giving them a quicker response time to more pressing matters
Pros:
its less time consuming
easier to use

Cons:
none i can thing of
*Other additions:

Reaction score
I feel that alongside being able to enter the amount, you can also use the slider if it becomes more convienient. Pretty much leaving the interface alone and just making it so you can click on the value and type into it as well as use the slider. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.