Mango/Jay Rothwell and FatGeorge/George Wolff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hahahahaha no. bazaar shops are easily viewed because they are in a comparably high traffic area and have a literal passageway to allow people to move between them and see what is inside of them. this was IN COMPARISON to an alleyway, btw a place where someone was warned for starting a mugging. if someone is warned for starting a mugging in a fuckkin alleyway then think of that IN COMPARISON AND ONLY IN COMPARISON to a shopfront. moving people from one place to another is not OK as seen in the evidence i provided. please show me ONE AR where this 'no one was around it was night time' funny business was actually relevant.

Reaction score
hahahahaha no. bazaar shops are easily viewed because they are in a comparably high traffic area and have a literal passageway to allow people to move between them and see what is inside of them. this was IN COMPARISON to an alleyway, btw. moving people from one place to another is not OK as seen in the evidence i provided. please show me ONE AR where this 'no one was around it was night time' funny business was actually relevant.

You literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and it's really pissing me off. Especially when I decide to refund you 10x what your items were worth because I felt bad for you and you're trying so fucking hard to get me punished and won't even take into consideration what I said, so I'll say it again:

1. It's night time
2. No one is around
3. It takes 5-10 seconds to get you inside the shop unless you decide to delay
4. The 'evidence provided' was in a different context as it was daytime in-front of a busy street where you can be seen from all angles, in a bazaar shop you can only be seen from one. Not to mention, it's not really moving you from one place to another if it's literally through a shop door next to you and you weren't even on the streets, but inside the fucking shop
5. The last part wasn't the only justification.

Reaction score
You literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and it's really pissing me off. Especially when I decide to refund you 10x what your items were worth because I felt bad for you and you're trying so fucking hard to get me punished and won't even take into consideration what I said, so I'll say it again:

1. It's night time
2. No one is around
3. It takes 5-10 seconds to get you inside the shop unless you decide to delay
4. The 'evidence provided' was in a different context as it was daytime in-front of a busy street where you can be seen from all angles, in a bazaar shop you can only be seen from one. Not to mention, it's not really moving you from one place to another if it's literally through a shop door next to you and you weren't even on the streets, but inside the fucking shop
5. The last part wasn't the only justification.
you're really dense, you know that?
1 is irrelevant because you still haven't provided a single AR that has included the time of day in the reasoning for the verdict
2 is irrelevant because you still haven't provided a single AR that has included the local population in the reasoning for the verdict
3 is irrelevant because this is about 5.1 and how because of precedent, threatening someone in public to facilitate a mugging IS considered mugging them in public. ayjay didn't say 'but you can if it's nighttime and no one is around', he said that 'It's not and has never been acceptable to attempt to gunpoint someone in public, and then move them to a more private place to mug them'. ZERO concessions were made.
4 could you provide screenshots? seeing as how the evidence is now unavailable.
c7cfd9a4af.png

also, i noticed upon further reading that it can be inferred that the mugging took place first outside the bollards and then in the alleyway, however the emphasis in the AR verdict was on the initial area where bobo as threatened, hence the several sentences that explicitly say 'YOU CANNOT THREATEN SOMEONE IN A PUBLIC AREA TO MUG THEM IN A PRIVATE AREA'. a shop front is a public area because it is visible from another public area. it is not a private area, legally and just using basic sense. people can walk in the bazaar area. people can walk into the shops from the passageway which is visible from the outside world at all times without any barriers impeding the path PLUS the precedent of the bazaar shops being a public area. (unlike alleyways, the bazaar shops are regularly patrolled and perused and are monitored by cctv)

there's also another biggie, seeing as you think that you're not moving me from one place to another, even though
f536d195ff.png

yaknow, these are clearly different positions, seeing as there is A SEPERATE SET OF WALLS AND A DOOR BETWEEN THE TWO
if the shopfront was private and was not a seperate location, why not just mug me there? would it not have been justified? this logic would also argue for quickly getting someone in a car and mugging them near stonehenge or another secluded area, which is very much against the rules.

you have to justify 5 or it is irrelevant. if you can't actually justify it stop putting it in your posts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As i have already said.
1) Staff dealt with this at the time of the mugging and said it was fine
2) You are trying to argue the fact that we were risking our lives when there were no consequences for us, we got away with no cops chasing us / no shootout.

Reaction score
1 i dont think they did and it wasnt the staff it was a single moderator
2 no i'm repeating that Ayjay (an admin at the time and now a SENIOR admin) said that 'It's not and has never been acceptable to attempt to gunpoint someone in public, and then move them to a more private place to mug them'. that judgement was used to give warnings.
once again, under 3.4, if you were to shoot up the police station over a 2 year sentence and get away with it no problem, there would still be a 3.4 breach.

Reaction score
1 i dont think they did and it wasnt the staff it was a single moderator
2 no i'm repeating that Ayjay (an admin at the time and now a SENIOR admin) said that 'It's not and has never been acceptable to attempt to gunpoint someone in public, and then move them to a more private place to mug them'. that judgement was used to give warnings.
He would of done it quicker if you didnt stand there like a headless chicken, slightly delaying just saying 'uhhhhhhhh'

Reaction score
say something relevant to the discussion or just stop

Reaction score
You’re trying way too hard and you’re seriously pissing me off because you’re fucking twtisting othee admin’s verdicts and using them in a different context.

Gimic already spoke to you in-game about it and decided he wasn’t going to punish us.

I’m not replying anymore.

Reaction score
I am contesting his judgement by hoping that the higher echelons of the staff team/other mods will disagree
This has been dealt with by a staff member in-game, the so said staff member confirmed this.
If you disagree with the way how the staff member handled the report feel free to make a staff complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.