Many Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: SO I have a list of suggestions!
1- Trunk, I think trunks should be able to take what it can rather than focus on weight, for example, you have 500 meth trunk carries 400, it won't let you put any in cause weight.
2- Wrenches and seed trunk limit, doesn't seem realistic that you can only put 50 seeds in 1 slot or 5 wrenches in 1 slot, I feel like they should be able to be stacked higher
3- Be able to freeze chests so people don't steal them as you're trying to craft
4- Ability to stop surrendering when you go to no action in the C menu because sometimes you might get mugged and told hands up, you do it, they say lock the door, you can't cause your hands are up so like you sit there 5-6 seconds waiting
5- Ability to put stuff on another player's chemical table
Why should this be added? (pros): good ideas that could help make transferring items easier

What negatives could this have? (cons): Can't think of any

A1L

Reaction score
Also just wanted to say, for the teamspeak chat you suggested, sorry to say but use your head and use the organisation chat function, no need for teamspeak chat.

Reaction score
thought about it now, im in a dead org thats why it didnt come to me but i was thinking of joining a diff org so i thought about it and when i looked around the ts i thought of that but anyways i came on to delete it and saw ur reply... be kinder

A1L

Reaction score
What? I honestly have no clue what you're talking about in the first bit, but it was a simple joke by saying use your head lol don't worry

Reaction score
You havn't gone into depth with any of it no cons, its that you "can't think of any" So here are some

Be able to freeze chests so people don't steal them as you're trying to craft
If people in your buddys list are stealing from your chest, unbuddy them? this is highly unneeded and will cause shit like people freezing the chest at the top of bases, hidden so that they can quick swap weapons.

Ability to stop surrendering when you go to no action in the C menu because sometimes you might get mugged and told hands up, you do it, they say lock the door, you can't cause your hands are up so like you sit there 5-6 seconds waiting
This is unnecessary. If this was added whenever you were told to keep your hands up, when they look away immediately "stop action" and pull a gun.

Ability to put stuff on another player's chemical table
This is a joke right? Imagine the massive orgs, all giving one person all their tables to dry all of their shit at once, gaining millions in a matter of hours...

Trunk, I think trunks should be able to take what it can rather than focus on weight, for example, you have 500 meth trunk carries 400, it won't let you put any in cause weight.
This makes no sense at all? This is a game, not actually real life, let alone unneeded. it has a specified weight when buying, you either like that weight because you can put more stuff in it or you can buy another car? This is why people buy the transit van.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't even get what you mean by your chest reply

Realistically if someone looks away and leaves a gun in front of you I don't see WHY you wouldn't be able to pick it up but also it slows down RP like oh wait let me sit 4-6 seconds waiting for the hands to go down to close the door.

Is it a joke if for example someone already offered to help you dry? Both ways it's doable but the only difference is they'd have to keep putting their dish every 2 minutes which is boring but still doable

The trunk one who does it not? If you have 500, your trunk has space for 400, why do you have to store a whole 100 to put in the 400? why can it not take the 400 and leave the 100 in your inventory? I am not sure if you got the concept I meant or not

Reaction score
@Kempotent I am just saying my answers while using logic and realism... IF you put your hands up and the robber leaves your weapon in front of you and turns around or goes to wherever in the property would you still leave your hands up while there's a gun in front of you? you still wait 3-5 seconds to equip the gun... but why should your hand be up for 5 seconds or so more?

If a friend is helping you dry it's pretty much the same thing but okay this 1 could be OP tho I doubt cause most people don't have that many leaves but my point is it can still be done

the trunk if you're carrying 500, trunk takes 400 why do you need to go store 100 to put 400? why can it not take 100s till it cant carry anymore? If you don't get that concept then Idk what to say

chests being hidden are fine they'd still need to be realistically placed not floating in mid-air but why it's not freezable is what I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.