VOTE! Unbanning outstanding members of the community

Which players should be unbanned?

• Those whose ban already got reduced to 6 months but they still have to wait for almost 3 months

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Those who are still permanently banned for being involved in something stupid

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Those who cheated for a little time like Lamar Clark who was an outstanding player aswell

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Nobody because every banned player is a good raider and I don't want them to raid me no more :(

Votes: 28 31.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
honestly some cheaters here have been banned longer than some murderers in my country, give them a second chance. Especially if they were really part of the community. Especially in perp i can easily understand why people would cheat. Imagine losing all your shit over and over again. Sure it's the game, but it's not like they did a TERRIBLE thing

Reaction score
The point of us as a "group" is that were part of the community as well. Stop trying to seclude us from making our community better. You are only here to affect other peoples experience by bringing down people who have made mistakes. Its not funny how bout you stop because all you do is try to make the server and community unfair as shit. And you wonder why this community is toxic as fuck its because of skiddos like you and kids who sweat out pd make it cancer as fuck for us people who grind. People deserve second chances.
Just because you dont like a specific group, you shouldn't try to bring them down just for your own benefit, everyone loves this community, is why everyone wants the specific people like @Shokron13 and others unbanned to show that this community is toxic and accept people for what they've done and notice they regret it. No wonder why Zarp's community compared to this one is A1.
Dear me you mustn't have had a good nights sleep. All I'm saying is that I have encountered large groups being total bellends to others and some of those people who were in those groups are banned. The people in those groups who aren't banned want them to be unbanned so their crew can be full again. I'm not saying they will repeat what they did in the past. I don't hate everyone who people are vouching to get others unbanned or those who are banned it just that it takes me a longer amount of time to change my view of someone. All I'm saying is everyone has a criminal record in this community and you cant just be banned for a few months then have your friends say you're a gods send and expect everyone to believe it. Secondly how fucking dare you accuse me of my apparent sole purpose is to bring others down. I am not intentionally trying to bring others down and if I have brought you down then I'm sorry about that but you should know what to expect at this point. I never sweat out the PD, I spent plenty of time on the other side as well. Do you not think I have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of supplies trying to fend off the Police when I was younger? I had to fucking grind as well so don't accuse me of just joining the server and then never leaving the PDs side. There have been many times where I have been pissed off by the Police. Hell, I even got myself banned because of bullshit by the Police. I went through similar situations like you but I don't say the shit you just said to me to others when the support the other side of the debate? Not usually if I ever have that is. And don't cry to me saying all I do is try to make the PD op because that statement is fairly overused. The PD can be rekt in certain situations as well. Just ask @Slayerduck as he has kindly presented us with plenty of videos showing the bullshit the Police can experience too. So don't you sit there and talk that heap of shit to me because you keep getting killed by the Police because they get rekt too and so did I if you have yet to notice.

Reaction score
Personally all bans should be wiped cleaned unless you are a cheater, Ddoser, paypal scammer/scammer, or community wide banned multiple times somehow.

Reaction score
>download cheats knowing fully well that getting caught means a permaban with no chance of appeal
>get caught
>get mad that the staff team are too unreasonable to unban you

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Reaction score
Out of everything I saw whilst playing gmod is that communities which allow cheaters back after a limited time has an increase in cheaters.
If people think there's a chance of getting unbanned they might attempt these things more as it does not have long term consequences.

Reaction score
Out of everything I saw whilst playing gmod is that communities which allow cheaters back after a limited time has an increase in cheaters.
If people think there's a chance of getting unbanned they might attempt these things more as it does not have long term consequences.

No one said un ban them right after they cheat. Its still gonna have a long term consequence , just not an indefinite amount of time.

Reaction score
No one said un ban them right after they cheat. Its still gonna have a long term consequence , just not an indefinite amount of time.
I don't believe I've saud right after. Cheating results in perm bans in every video game. No chance of appeal. All you get is that vac symbol going away after 1000 days I think or 2 years. But you remain banned.
If you use the "but they can buy another account" and buhuhuhuhu. Technically over every smurf valve gets money. Over every evader valve gets money. The time they put into the game valve gets money as they'll probably get skins.

A great example of how shitty ban policies work is GTA V. They give you 3 chances, yet everyone I know who cheated there never stopped. People are not affraid to cheat there even if it'll result in a yearly ban or even perm.

Stop defending cheaters. Yes, they're your friends, but that does not give them a free unban pass.
Besides if you break rule 3.4 for instance that can be a mistake.

To hack it doesn't just take anger.
It takes you to browse for the cheats, download them and afterwards inject, install or whatever them.

Reaction score
Is everyone missing the point that when you join the server you specifically agree to have read the rule that says third party software or scripts will not be tolerated? Why cry about being banned when you knew from the beginning what was going to happen.

Keep them banned, please.

And also, Cody, stop trying to get yourself unbanned constantly. It's pathetic. Shouldn't have mass RDM'd

Reaction score
Hello unban me pls it was just a prank bro i left my aimbot in regals 3 and I need to pick it up happy hannukah

Not to mention people used cheats on me aswell (they banned too) and that made me even more towards getting ch for a week

So basically if you get killed by hackers you can buy citizenhack and use it on PERP to stop the mean Lua kiddies from bullying you with robo aim?

Soz mate you're a G but you hacked and now you have to RP on Fortshit

Last edited:
Reaction score
i never said its good to hack i just explain what drove me to do so.

Look mate, your reason for hacking is more or less the exact same reason as every other Dick and Joe who got caught out with hacks. If we unbanned you then we'll have to unban Henry and NO ONE wants that so soz b.

Reaction score
Look mate, your reason for hacking is more or less the exact same reason as every other Dick and Joe who got caught out with hacks. If we unbanned you then we'll have to unban Henry and NO ONE wants that so soz b.

Pretty sure alot of people wants me back, i never talked about being unbanned ill be happy with even a 12months ban lol

Reaction score
Pretty sure alot of people wants me back, i never talked about being unbanned ill be happy with even a 12months ban lol

I'd like you back on PERP ngl but then we would still have to unban Henry or his dad will sue us for bullying an autism man.

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think the whole ban system should be wiped, with exception of a few, and everyone should have a fresh start.

Amen
View attachment 3043
how about a no? ban system is like jail irl . if you robbed a bank will the government says "oh well, he deserves a fresh start, and release the suspect like nothing happened ?"

Reaction score
Most people have been saying free my man (insertnamehere)!!1 without giving any relevant facts or statements to why their man should be unbanned.

Prior to now, I've been against cheaters being unbanned at all. Because I was thought so.

However, throughout the years I've learned that just like myself, others make mistakes in which they regret to have done. I would like to see some sort of way of appealing a said cheat. It shouldn't be denied automatically.

I think any cheater, no matter whom he may be (obviously depending on the severity of the cheat he did) should have a chance of appeal. It shouldn't be based on all of you guys being bias towards your friends. It should simply be based on what the cheater did and if the staff/community believes he might to it again. or something similar to that.

I wrote this super quick cause i cba spending time on this. but we need to change something here. like previously stated, we're human and we make errors throughout our 'human careers'.

btw it was a stupid simple idea, it could be changed or ignored. instead of saying ''ooo no one wants him back'' give the person a chance as your personal bias wont help the community at all. seriously stop being like my dad

bye

Reaction score
Or you know... you could be like everyone else and not try out cheats on perp right?

They knew what they were doing when they cheated.

If you start giving cheaters a chance it'll become like that gay darkrp community everybody is from (including me), where cheating is not seen as that bad.

There was never an issue about cheaters until now when ur friends got banned.