VOTE! Unbanning outstanding members of the community

Which players should be unbanned?

• Those whose ban already got reduced to 6 months but they still have to wait for almost 3 months

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Those who are still permanently banned for being involved in something stupid

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Those who cheated for a little time like Lamar Clark who was an outstanding player aswell

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Nobody because every banned player is a good raider and I don't want them to raid me no more :(

Votes: 28 31.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Or you know... you could be like everyone else and not try out cheats on perp right?

They knew what they were doing when they cheated.

If you start giving cheaters a chance it'll become like that gay darkrp community everybody is from (including me), where cheating is not seen as that bad.

There was never an issue about cheaters until now when ur friends got banned.

Because DarkRP is all about having fun and messing around :)

Reaction score
Or you know... you could be like everyone else and not try out cheats on perp right?

They knew what they were doing when they cheated.

If you start giving cheaters a chance it'll become like that gay darkrp community everybody is from (including me), where cheating is not seen as that bad.

There was never an issue about cheaters until now when ur friends got banned.

It should be seen as bad, i'm not saying cheaters deserve respect. Everything has two sides.

Reaction score
DarkRP is the starter of gmod roleplay. You were not in that community when it was actual rp not ffa
I was around before both of you and it never was actual RP lol

honestly if they’ve been banned for cheating for over 2 years and they were a well respected member of the community, I’d say allow them back in.

Reaction score
''Those who are still permanently banned for being involved in something stupid''

It was still their own choice to get themselves in those stupid situations.

And because the staff team did a mass unban doesnt mean the people who started spamming shit on forums and mass rdm and whatever shit after beign a staff member should be unbanned aswell.

Reaction score
I can tell you from my experience its definitely not true, as i said in my apeal, it was a mistake, i was super angry for a while and at the time didnt care, i was an i think atleast known member and i was a member for a long time and i can tell you for sure that ill never cheat again in any game, its not worth it.

I totally agree, its not worth it (ill use myself as an exemple) i grinded for what i had, and ive put alot of time into the server, if I EVER EVER EVER EVER EVERRRR get a chance to play again I WOULD NOT CHEAT.

''Oops'' I accidently installed a cheat and used them on perpheads i really didnt know i installed them.

Reaction score
I was around before both of you and it never was actual RP lol

honestly if they’ve been banned for cheating for over 2 years and they were a well respected member of the community, I’d say allow them back in.
Well I was there in 2014 or 2015 first. And yes it was. But that's off the topic

I don't get it how unbanning known community members after they cheat is fair. If they're known they have probably been around for quite a while. That meaning they had enough time to see what will happen if they cheat.
They had their one chance.
When they started the cheats up they knew exactly what will happen when they cheat and get caught. It's their own fault, not the staff's for this.

rat

Reaction score
There's always been a basic understanding that if you cheat on PERP you will be banned permanently with no chance of appeal.

People who cheat, even for fun, cheat with this knowledge in mind.

I would like to see them unbanned tho, so hopefully an exception could be made but I'm not holding my breath

Reaction score
Ill say what i told cody........................... Youre irrelevant

Cheating, Acting like your cheating was accidental and you should be unbanned and your disrespectfull aswell now. Just like the rest of the cheaters you get a perma ban which should stay that way. Just because there was a mass unban for staff banning people too long sometimes etc doesnt mean someone who SAYS he accidentaly cheated should be unbanned aswell.

Reaction score
dude no one said my cheating was accidental hellooooooooooooo, if u want to reply to the thread please make sure u know what ure talking about

Reaction score
dude no one said my cheating was accidental hellooooooooooooo, if u want to reply to the thread please make sure u know what ure talking about

I know im talking about someone who thinks he is diffirent then other cheaters on the server and he should be unbanned because he cheated because he was mad and thinks it isnt a big deal. Cheat = Cheat = Perm ban like everyone else.

Reaction score
I know im talking about someone who thinks he is diffirent then other cheaters on the server and he should be unbanned because he cheated because he was mad and thinks it isnt a big deal. Cheat = Cheat = Perm ban like everyone else.
thats your opinion, im allowed to think i deserve a second chance just like u are allowed to think i dont, deal with it.

Reaction score

No one denys that cheating = ban. The reason this argument was created is because people are comparing what the member has offered to the community vs him cheating for a short amount of time. Although he did cheat i do believe he offered alot to the community members to the point were the positive actions outweight his negatives and therefore could be forgiven for them and given another chance. Stop bringing the exact same point of "Cheating = Ban " everytime because thats not the point of the thread.

Deleted member 4116

Why not allow people who cheated make a ban appeal? And allow staff team to vote for an unban through a poll and the community through a different poll. If they do get unbanned they have to upload their demos every 3-4 days or every week publicly so the community can look at them aswell to see if they do cheat again. Which I doubt they will. Just my idea :)

Reaction score
how about a no? ban system is like jail irl . if you robbed a bank will the government says "oh well, he deserves a fresh start, and release the suspect like nothing happened ?"

We are not robbing a bank are we, this is a fucking server grow a pair of balls.