Map Problem?

Reaction score
So i've seen several people have diffrent opinions regarding this situation. I've got a ticket for not stopping and so on.

What im talking about is this intersection near the monorial station in suburbs.

ca5038ca3045ab9b1d4f5c4bd70923f0.png

There is no stop sign anywhere near it so no one knows who get to go first.

I suggest to either add a law stating that if there's an intersection with no traffic signs, then the car comming from your right get to go first.

Or just add a Stop sign.

Reaction score
American law states that you should always give way to traffic approaching from the left unless indicated otherwise. So in this situation the person coming from behind subs houses 1, 2 and 3 would have right of way and the people pulling out of the monorail car park must give way to all traffic.

Reaction score
Id suggest taking a better look into traffic/parking laws.

1. Stopping, sometimes people stop on the side of the road to do something and they turn their hazard lights on and keep their engine running. As there is nothing in the laws that says its allowed officers like to give you a ticket for it under false PARKING. There is a few signs around saying no stopping then that would mean you cannot stop.

But at some places there is no signs and people can stop putt their hazard lights on keep the engine running and maybe leave someone behind the weel and then id say its allowed without officers giving you a ticket.

So in short: Sometimes people stop somewhere on the side of the road to quickly do something, type or to do something on their phone some people then putt the hazard lights on with a running engine, an officer stops by and tickets them for 12.4 i think there should be another section to 12.4 about just a regular stop on the side of the road.

2. I dont think a stop sign is needed at the intersection as the traffic lights do the work alone.

Reaction score
If you received a ticket for stopping at that intersection to allow traffic to pass, the officer who issued that ticket should be in an IA complaint because that is truly unacceptable.

As there is no stop sign and you have an intersection, the intersection itself should be treated as a three-way stop sign meaning, whoever gets to the tip of the intersection first will have the right of way, and then following. If you just speed past it while a car is turning onto the on-ramp and crash into that car, then that could be considered driving without due care/attention but in your situation, you stopped to let traffic pass and then proceeded which is no issue, which if anything, is the proper way to proceed through that intersection.

Reaction score
If you received a ticket for stopping at that intersection to allow traffic to pass, the officer who issued that ticket should be in an IA complaint because that is truly unacceptable.

As there is no stop sign and you have an intersection, the intersection itself should be treated as a three-way stop sign meaning, whoever gets to the tip of the intersection first will have the right of way, and then following. If you just speed past it while a car is turning onto the on-ramp and crash into that car, then that could be considered driving without due care/attention but in your situation, you stopped to let traffic pass and then proceeded which is no issue, which if anything, is the proper way to proceed through that intersection.

I get what you mean. But in that situation I was in a hurry becuase I had to disconnect.

But in my opinion, just add a Stop sign in the next update and that will clear everything.

Reaction score
There is a stop sign. Right in front of the monorail station parking lot.