Map Rotation

Which map should be the first one & how often should we switch?

• Evo City

Votes: 71 40.3%
  • Paralake V1

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Paralake V2

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Paralake V3

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Every 2 weeks

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • Every month

Votes: 98 55.7%
  • Every 3 months

Votes: 21 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

Hey there,

A recent suggestion was made not too long ago by @Dom_, where he suggests a map rotation. We have decided to give this a go, to try and give some variety to the game. The purpose of this post is to give you a chance to vote on which map should be the first one, and how often they should switch around.

This is currently being worked on by @Bolli, so hopefully it should be ready in the near future.

Reaction score
On top of this, I propose that for each month, a public survey be released where we can say our favourite aspects of the current map, and what we dislike about it compared to other versions of Paralake. This will allow for the current mappers to learn what to put into the next version of paralake.

Reaction score
All those god damn zoomers with their soundboards!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Only issues I have with V4 are Regals fire escape and the office is a bit wank tbh.

Reaction score
Ofc, dont get me wrong, V1 was amazing. The reason why I liked Evocity more was because most of the people who were playing at the time ACTUALLY rped. The gang wars were amazing heheheheh

and bankrobbing in evo> bankrobbing in v1

Reaction score
Cant wait to splatter people running in the highway tunnels on Evo!

Here's some issues I have with evo city as a whole:

- That office base where the only entrance is an elevator is pretty fucking OP
- The need for a vehicle to get from district to district is also pretty wank but taxi ranks would work I guess
- The ambience noise in evo city, remove that and I'll be really fucking happy
- The Paramedic job will have to be moved to the city district, preferrably the fire station, as the hospital is in the arsehole of nowhere
- The banks layout on vanilla evo city is shit

Reaction score
@Puma I didn't experience the full Evocity experience got to spend two weeks on it before they switched to V1 but what I did get to do was fun, but if you compare pretty much anything from back then to now it in a terrible place, everything has evolved to focus on older players and this should not be the case at all.

I think I've seen like 2 new players actually stay on the server in the past month.

Deleted member 4116

How is bank robbery and shit gonna work out on evo with the new system?

Max

Reaction score
im a zoomer the only perp map Ive ever played on is v4 how will i survive!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.