Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Clarky

Your Steam Name: 1980's Man
Your In-game Name: Marcus Thunder
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203087680

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans)
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I feel it's invalid because I didn't get a chance to explain what happened, the office shot me more than enough. the gun click he could have said drop the gun il give 3 seconds. instead, he shot me 7 times resulting in my death. then I was brought to a roof told what happened u asked for a second chance he then banned me for 2 days

Additional Comment(s): Thank For Taking The Time And Reading This. The Demo Starts At 59000 Ticks | Ends At 60028
Evidence (Required for all server bans): https://mega.nz/file/AD4giaya#B7nIpWQoqw02yh3wqmpwqgn15ts76NdMzz49BsVYAn0

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

The evidence you provided shows you attempting to shoot officers for no valid reason, a reason which you have not actually provided within this dispute. We believe the officers were justified to shoot you in this case as they already began shooting before you clicked the gun, so there was no major indication to them that the threat was de-escalated, however better judgement from them on when to stop would have been better; nonetheless, you can make an IA complaint for this. We see no problem with Clarky's decision or punishment.

@Shay, @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.