Topic:
Marijuana and Cocain plants more RP'ly grow

Short explanation (in notes):
- lamps to give them light
- water to keep them alive
- thermometer to keep them the best growing temprature
- power supply to give the powerfull lamp the electricity it need
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
i think this will be more RP'ly if plants needs lamps, water and thermometer to grow bacause that how you do in the real world and lamps and thermometer can give a better result of how much marijuana you get outta your plant. i got the idea from an other G-mod server and heres some info about it:
Now, after you've spawned your pots you'll need a few basic components
9PasMEs.png

Step #1. Starting off by buying resource #2 and #5 you need to place the seed into the Marijuana pot with your hands.
Step #2. Buy resource #3, you need to dip the water bottle into the pot you MUST keep the water level ABOVE20 but BELOW 80 or else your plant is most likely going to die. KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WATER IS DEPOSITED BY 40's (Dip it twice when at 0% water and it'll hit 80, 3 times and it'll hit 100 and your plant will die)
Step #3. You need to place the lamp above the pot so that the blue wire is touching the top pot (And the green box is over the top of the plant)
(See Picture below)
Nni9Avk.png

once your lamp is in the correct position place resource #1 next to the lamp. Once in close proximity you'll be able to physgun or take with your hands the blue plug in into the top of the lamp (As seen in the picture)

If your pot is to die in the process of growing it'll turn yellow but if not, it is still growing
0ypkMQZ.png

Once done (Aprox 20 minutes for Marijuana and 40 minutes for Cocain) it should look something like this.

DmcbZe1.png

Optional additions:
- maby the new model of marijuana

Reaction score
Those screenshots just look tacky to me.. and just a hint of DarkRP in them.
There is no problem with the current models and system so why "fix something that isn't broken"?
-Support from me.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
This is way too advanced. New players will get too confused. Even I don't understand all that.
As HyDro said there is nothing wrong with the current system. It is completely fine. I'd like some more things to do with it so people won't AFK-grow but this is just too advanced and excessive to be fun.

-Support

Reaction score
Basically SantosRP they have the same system, the custom drugs are fine and are unique. -Support

Reaction score
That looks like DarkRP and to be honest I really don't like DarkRP and I think that it will be really confusing for some players.

Reaction score
This seems like your standard shitty workshop addon that Darkrp servers use. No thanks. I would have our current ones over this any day. Its just too complicated and not needed at all.

Not saying all workshop addons are shit, just 90% of them.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
The amount of effort gone into this is overwhelming(sarcasam) but let's be honest, is all that detail really needed?

You have to realise, this is PERP and one of the main things is buying cars, having money and overall just being 'the best' your character can be. Changing the drug system in any way causes a massive uproar among users, and this is due to the fact that they're happy with the current system.

This really isn't needed, as well thought out as it is..

Reaction score
It's a well thought out idea. But it would make the Server more laggy for players, with all of them individual entities and as it is PERP-HEADS is laggy.

Reaction score
okay not the best idea but at least have a lamp over would do more realistic :)