MassRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Puma Don't care, that's my opinion and I don't live in North Korea or Russia I have all right to say what I want to. And that's how it is aswell.

Reaction score
@XPGamingXPDK Once again, never said I was a drug dealer and I wouldn't share what I do with you. Also, so you put your friend in a position to get banned aswell? You both participated in the random arrest as mentioned above and a demo would be more than easy to obtain.

Reaction score
@Puma Bound to be bullied* And by me, and be disrespected aswell by me and a couple of my friends because he's not well in his head if he sells/do drugs(I don't really care if you find it rude to say, if you do drugs you're not right in your head case closed), well except of weed that's really the only thing I don't care about. And well Doctor Prescribed drugs ofc too.

Reaction score
@KayB But whenever you find in the rules where it says random arrest isn't allowed, please show me lmao. This isn't DarkRP I know you think it is, but it's really not.

Reaction score
@KayB Mate that's what Internal Affairs is for, plpd.online then make an account and go to Internet Affairs just like you report it in real life, Internal Affairs can remove you from the police force, staff can't just do that, yes I can MAYBE be banned for it, but I wont get removed from the police hence why it wouldn't stop me(If I really randomly arrested you). However that's what plpd.online internal affairs is for.

Reaction score
@KayB Ever realised it was to piss you off which succeeded lmao. And No I just don't really care and I wasn't the arresting officer either you're the dumb one, I wasn't even the arresting officer so you can't make anything on me, seems like you're the dumb one xd

Reaction score
@KayB AR for Arresting you would be just as Petty you didn't lose anything at all.

Good to see you're a hypocrit too! Now I wont comment anymore, because I'm losing the few braincells I have back reading your comments, cause you really have an IQ equals with a baby.

Reaction score
Accepted

I can not confirm nor deny why the police were chasing Jack. However I see no reason at all to why he would run the officers over and shoot at them, rather than keeping his speed and driving away.

Status
Not open for further replies.