Material prices / gun crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: N/A

Main Idea: Make the material prices cheaper

Full description of the idea: Make materials cheaper or make the gun crafting system somehow less complicated

Why should it be added?: It would be easier for new players, to get themselves some guns. I believe it would help to revive the server, since people will be less toxic about losing guns, if the materials will be cheaper.

Pros: Easier for new players to start doing something
Players won't care much about losing guns, because they would be easily able to get a new one.

Cons: Can't think of any.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
Crafting is such a drag, I am not patient enough for it nor am I willing to invest millions into being able to craft a couple assault rifles

Reaction score
Crafting is such a drag, I am not patient enough for it nor am I willing to invest millions into being able to craft a couple assault rifles
And also because of that reason people are still using macro's to make them auto craft their m4's
(still takes ages to make tho)

Deleted member 4116

Use an autocrafter, no one can really prove it so just make sure you're not AFK. When the system is a fucking drag you gotta improvise and break a rule no one cares about.
Shit happend to me once I started shooting like a robot inside my base

Reaction score
Crafting takes forever, its expensive and you have to wait until a mayor puts sales taxes to near 0 for it to be worth it. Firearms takes forever to build up unless you have no life and/or a lot of PERP money. The prices also locks out the bigger guns to new players, who almost exclusively can't afford them.

Though I can see why it takes forever, perhaps it incentives shops, but this doesn't excuse the horrific price.

Reaction score
Use an autocrafter, no one can really prove it so just make sure you're not AFK. When the system is a fucking drag you gotta improvise and break a rule no one cares about.
but technically if you were to get caught you'd get perma'd for 6.2 i think yikes.

Reaction score
I invested a lot of time and money to getting to firearms level 125, but crafting is such a mind-numbing and slow process, I don't bother crafting anything unless I really have to. I'd love to be able to roleplay a proper gunsmith, crafting and selling weapons and ammo, and hopefully making some fucking money off it, but it takes so long it's simply not worth it. Also, $16500 to make an M4 is retarded, and newer players can never afford that shit. even pistols cost an arm and a leg. It costs like $500 or so for a glock 17 IRL, but it's like ten times that in perp.

I'd suggest lowering prices of everything, like, everything, and make it so all crafting recipes do that thing that refined metal does, where it adds the part to the item immediately, cause it's just broken right now. There's a reason there's no huge gun stores anymore. When something is so awful and boring you have people using macros to do it, then it needs fixed. Please, for the love of god.

Status
Not open for further replies.