Material prices / gun crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: N/A

Main Idea: Make the material prices cheaper

Full description of the idea: Make materials cheaper or make the gun crafting system somehow less complicated

Why should it be added?: It would be easier for new players, to get themselves some guns. I believe it would help to revive the server, since people will be less toxic about losing guns, if the materials will be cheaper.

Pros: Easier for new players to start doing something
Players won't care much about losing guns, because they would be easily able to get a new one.

Cons: Can't think of any.

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
I bet theres a lot of people using it rn xd. I mean, crafting is a cancer thing
Yes there are lol. They should just make it allowed since imo it doesn't give you an advantage over other players.

Only if staff decide to check the logs and calculate or just use their eyes if all the materials you craft have the same second apart when crafted everytime.
But what If I am doing that manually and just being very accurate ?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fucking sexcar REEEE

Reaction score
It's just a bullshit, that gun prices are so astronomical, and it's basically unballanced, since when you fight cops, you can lose gun, drugs etc (which can be worth about 60k), but when cops die, they lose nothing, and they get money from confiscation. Just unballanced

Reaction score
It's just a bullshit, that gun prices are so astronomical, and it's basically unballanced, since when you fight cops, you can lose gun, drugs etc (which can be worth about 60k), but when cops die, they lose nothing, and they get money from confiscation. Just unballanced
gun costs being what they were prior to the big weapon update a few years back would fix the meta in my opinion, as well as making crafting speedier.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
DENIED

We excpect you to grow 25 mins virtual drugs for an ak47 before losing it to 3 tfu patrolling because your 1 warrant for free shootouts. Plus the playerbase is back now so we dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.