Max Wolfinite ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sotos/Sotos Ablaze
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ?/Max Wolfinite
His/Her SteamID: ?
Reason: RDM while afk while being unarmed
Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/download/3d69b408...5_14-15-02.rar (@ tick 89.000)

Was never gonna reach here but a change of events made me do this. So me and my friend Kostas Vozikas went afk while being in my apartment. Minutes later we got raided by the famous admin Wolfinite Inc. gang. There was a friend of us in the apartment armed so they shot him down after not responding to the warning (tick 89.000 of demo). All good so far. They realized we were afk and just ignored us while keeping sure we are indeed afk. Raided the place and a minute later, Max Wolfinite walks up to me and stabs me for no reason (around tick 92.000 of demo). Knowing the rules of NLR and seeking to find justice, the person who wasn't afk tells me OOC who killed him, so we said we would try to find a way to raid the gang by being just influenced, without using previous life evidence (Though I know, knowing is NLR bypassing but the kill was unfair). So we go find a person of the Wolfinite Inc. gang, and try to mug him (He was the Unstoppable Fish enforcer). Friend Kostas accidentally shot his weapon (I know this fault is charged on us) on him while he was inside his vehicle. Moments later he had a long lasting chat with him and a moderator. Friend Kostas got banned for a week for bypassing 3 rules, including the skipping the NLR rule, while we stay here yet to find no justice on our side.

So I know not which user Max Wolfinite is (though I think he was the Enforcer), but i request this to be checked.

(On demo use sv_cheats 1 and thirdperson to check out in a clearer view)

Reaction score
And i got banned for 1 week after i broke as they told me 3 rules, Fail NLR, shooting unstoppable fish enforcer accidentaly which i cooperated and i accepted this reason, and i dont remember the third one. also i have got this demo from my side of view about what happend in the house. at the 101.000 ticks you can see them come in home, then at the 101,269 ticks the guy with the name rick asks if we can shoot them ( unacceptable for an enforcer to ask that in my opinion since he should know the rules better than the vips.) Max though answers him no we cant because they are not armed. at the 102.865 ticks though Max STABS sotos while he was UNARMED and AFK. then he comes to me and he tries to stab me too but because i was in the chair he couldnt and at the 103.000 ticks he says blast him. At the 105.000 Sotos dies.

Comments are yours... Personally i didnt like the way they got me banned for one week since Admin Ind bans his players 2 days when they break 3 rules. That looks to me like you guys dont know or you didnt have a chat each other to set some rules about how many days should people will get ban about what they did and you left it in random. Unacceptable again and im feeling really sad that i gave some money at this server which when i started was awesome but day by day is getting worse...
We pay you guys to do a correct job, its real money you should respect that.

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/3aec3dcb71c52901355b5cc86b82abec/

Reaction score
Ok, ive watched the demo, 85k ticks until the end; and from what i see is you breaking NLR by using information from your past life for your new life; your friend also metagamed because he used our "floating" icons to see our clan name; then metagamed again later by almost killing one of the members who died after the raid; you also broke NLR again.

I now have more information from this demo of you breaking more rules so i am going to increase your ban (De-B@g) to 2 weeks due to this.
Im also going to ban Soto for a week for metagaming and telling his "Dead" (NLR) friends due to the information in the demo.

Now to me stabbing you:
Dont get me wrong; ive read and know the rules and its not against them to stab a guy i have just raided. Its your fault for being AFK when we raided you.

Trande

Max said:
Ok, ive watched the demo, 85k ticks until the end; and from what i see is you breaking NLR by using information from your past life for your new life; your friend also metagamed because he used our "floating" icons to see our clan name; then metagamed again later by almost killing one of the members who died after the raid; you also broke NLR again.

I now have more information from this demo of you breaking more rules so i am going to increase your ban (De-B@g) to 2 weeks due to this.
Im also going to ban Soto for a week for metagaming and telling his "Dead" (NLR) friends due to the information in the demo.

Now to me stabbing you:
Dont get me wrong; ive read and know the rules and its not against them to stab a guy i have just raided. Its your fault for being AFK when we raided you.
They were afk, so they posed no threat. It was uneccesary, in my eyes. You could just walk in, and steal the drugs, or whatever you find. No need to kill them. It's quite frustrating.

Reaction score
Max said:

Now to me stabbing you:
Like i said; there is no rule on this. Plus we didnt want them to survive the raid party due to the fact they were AFK (unrealistic) and they failed to follow our commands to "Get down on the ground" etc so i wanted them, not to die; but to suffer when we went. But he did die which still isnt a problem.

Reaction score
I have broken no rules; infact this demo shows what you have done wrong; therefor leading to a longer (new) ban time.

Denied and
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.