Ban Request on Max Dunwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moher4 ghost / Moher Moussy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ☜TG☞ The Royal Lawngnome / Max Dunwall

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19982911

Reason: breaking character alot during RP and making treats against me saying "i will make a report on you and you will get banned" runs away for a very minor traffic violation "speeding in the city which was going to result in a 250-350$ ticket" where he put his life at risk for a not really good reason then lies in an admin sit saying i meta gamed and ignored him when he said i don't have solid evidence and that i did not get a good look at him when i did and he also went AFK with out telling me for a long time during his arrest, the demo will make every thing clear.

Evidence: Demo, http://www.mediafire.com/download/o...Dunwall_perpheads_demo_2015-1-13_18-32-41.dem

Tick: 12000 where i saw him very well, 12648 where he drives on the wrong side of the highway for for no good reason, 14940 i saw him getting out of the forest where i later find his car he also runs off after that, 17777 where i find his car and RP right to find if he owns it or not, 20000 he asks what he does and i reply to him with every thing he did, 21800 first character breaking, 22330 i clarify to him in LOOC that i did see him, 28000 second character breaking and the third 10-15 sec after it, 43100 goes afk without saying anything during the arrest, 49265 admin sit starts, 52800 the lies starts during the admin sit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually didnt lie in the admin sit. I told him I though you where Meta gaming beacouse I belived you didnt see my face. And I asked you to upload a demo to prove to me that you in fact did see me. Its not lying if I belive that you did meta game, and called you out on that. I didnt watch your demo. But I hope you left the part in where I asked you to upload the demo to prove you didnt Meta game.

Reaction score
You shouldn't mix in and out of character (rule 3.24). Also Moher, I'm not sure, but it looks like you're throwing away a dead body in the bin under the highway as speed enforcer. w0t. Anyways, I'm not going to ban him for this, but Lawngnome should really not break rule 3.24 and go afk while being arrested which is also very annoying for the cops.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.