Mayor Election Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/mayor-election-notification.21000/

Main Idea: Mayor Election Notification

Full description of the idea: This is a simple but yet neat addition to the server in my opinion. The idea is that, whenever enough people have signed up for mayor, there should be a server-wide notification that tells each player that a mayor poll is coming up in, for example, one minute. This allows the candidates that are running to advert what they will do for the city as a mayor, for citizen's to analyze and pick their favorite candidate based on the adverts as well as allocate time for people to get out of cars etc. so they also can vote.

Why should it be added?: Because it enables players to prepare to select their favorite mayor and adds a more realistic aspect to the server.

Pros:
- Realistic

Cons:
- None

Reaction score
-Support
I do not see why this should be added. In my opinion it just sounds like a waste of time as normally people don't need to see who they vote for in advance as everyone just picks the candidate who adverts max jobs slots and low tax. There is really no need for this addon to be added. Also that means when there is 5 people we will have to wait even longer to get a mayor and vote,

Status
Not open for further replies.