/me says goodbye

Reaction score
Hello,

The time has come fellas: it's time for me to say goodbye. This is not a rant post, it's a goodbye post! There's no need for me to disclose the reasons of my leave, but most of the time I've had here it was a cool trip. You will probably see me once more a couple days from here because I'm preparing a player event with STAFF as I try to get rid of my belongings in-game, no point in keeping them if I don't want to come back! I also like participating in the shoutbox, so maybe I'll drop by the forums from time to time, but I don't plan on coming back to the server which leads me to resigning from the PLPD (Thanks for having me and giving me TFU fellas).

But who cares lolololol let's go for the mentions!!

@R-Flex, @A1L and @Kenty: My TFU buddies, couldn't have made it through without you. It is not just a relationship that lasted during the Stage 3, I enjoyed so much patrolling with each one of you 3 and felt already coordinated on everything because of the experience we already had together. Stage 3 can make bonds yesyes

@Kelson and @ICEKILLER_99: Thank you for basically being PERP's energy ever since I came back to the server half a year ago. Since I played police almost exclusively, it felt good to have these 2 who always raided or did dumb shit, activating the server and making my job as a cop more fun by having to go try deal with them. The saddest part of not coming back is that I will never hear it if Jack ever gets a mic.

@ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc: Best israeli. Yes, he also activates things up with the 2 above but I'd rather emphasize how chill this guy is. We got off on the wrong foot (and thus "ezpz go make IA noob" was born) but we somehow shaked it off and it was always funny to have this guy around. ezpz go watch anime lol

@Tilin: The best section supervisor I could've ever wished for, no rim involved. He made sure to patrol with his section officers and could always answer a question, but in the end what he felt most like was a friend.

@Racxes: Genuinely only act like I know you because you're a raccoon. Thanks for being a raccoon.

@Creepis: I'm not saying goodbye to you because you hang in the forums as well, just wanted to rim mention you. Thanks for being helpful and my anime brother.

@peemnaja: You probably have the worst aim of the entire server, but you're very funny. You're right we didn't talk often, but when we did banter and stupid shit you made my experience on the server a lot better.

@Saint Wylde: Felt like we were bonding a bit over our recent TFU patrols, sadly it could not continue because I wanted to leave. You seem to like talking a lot, and that's good when things are very quiet and boring. I also was very harsh and direspectful to you LOOC a couple of days ago, so I'm sorry for that.

@ALOO89: Very chill and really one of the most friendliest guys on the list. You can almost trust him with your steam password right at the moment you first get to know him.

@Shay: Thanks for the FuckingPakiRP. I loved every funny second of it, to see you call someone a paki and always get beat up or shot right in front of PD for it.

@TinySlayer: Thanks for being so accessible and helpful. You calmed me down when I was heating up against Dom. You took the time to explain things to me. You also accepted my event request. You have talked to me on steam like I was your equal, in most communities talking with someone so high up would probably get you ignored. You even talked to me about mundane things and your coding when I'm just a normal player among many who probably talk to you.

@Everyone who gave constructive criticism, or even read my suggestions. They actually take a lot of time to make, but they time to read too! Thanks for putting that effort in and trying to add new content with me.

I may be forgetting some people, so I just want to add a thanks in general for having me and a sorry to anyone I caused undeserved trouble.

hint: level up your swimming

Last edited:
Reaction score
i love u, full homo

3jtnix9m6v311.jpg

Reaction score
really Faith i'm going to miss you, you are from my best friends :(

Reaction score
I enjoyed controlling you as dispatcher. Weird. In all seriousness, you were funny and serious, knowing the difference. Have fun in whatever you do!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go. Thanks for the event though, very kind of you.