Medical Stim-Packs and Bandages

Reaction score
Packages/Deals
1 Stim-pack - 600$ (Not Including Tax) - Gives a ton of health and can help when under heavy attack.
1 Bandage - 650$ (Not Including Tax) - Stops Bleeding, enough exposure and if you lost enough blood can cause death.

3 Stim Packs - 1700$ (Not Including Tax)
3 Bandages - 1850$ (Not Including Tax)

5 Stim Packs - 2850$ (Not Including Tax)
5 Bandages - 3100$ (Not Including Tax)

10 Stim Packs - 5400$ (Not Including Tax)
10 Bandages - 5900$ (Not Including Tax)

ANY PACKAGE DEAL THAT IS HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT OF 10/NOT WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE HAS TO BE NEGOTIATED WITH IN PERSON.

---CONTACT ME---
PERP Name - Matt Fields
Message me below or start a conversation if you have a deal or negotiation to be made/If you want to talk about buying and times.
Phone number will not be given on this web page in-case of spam.
Bazaar Shop Name: Matt's Medical Treatment.

--JOB OFFERS--
As of now, I will be starting a Medical shop every now and then (as you should know).
I will be needing supplies as I am running my shop and a mini courier would be handy, you will have good pay for your services and start a conversation with me if you want to
be hired. Don't worry I will only message you when I need a delivery and you will be paid after every delivery, this is not 'salary'. ( I will not be using the 'Delivery' option on my phone as most of the time I am the only courier, and it will take a while for the packages to come, so it's better if I just hire someone on here, than that. Thank you in advance if you ever consider applying. )

--Organisations--
If there is a need of supplying a specific organisation with medications, please talk to me, as I can help whatever organisation you have, whether it is by supplying you or holding onto something, or both. There will be a fee of course, but always a fair one.

--Conclusion--
Thank you for reading and I hope you stop by soon to Matt's Medical Treatment!

Reaction score
Packages/Deals
1 Stim-pack - 600$ (Not Including Tax) - Gives a ton of health and can help when under heavy attack.
1 Bandage - 650$ (Not Including Tax) - Stops Bleeding, enough exposure and if you lost enough blood can cause death.

3 Stim Packs - 1700$ (Not Including Tax)
3 Bandages - 1850$ (Not Including Tax)

5 Stim Packs - 2850$ (Not Including Tax)
5 Bandages - 3100$ (Not Including Tax)

10 Stim Packs - 5400$ (Not Including Tax)
10 Bandages - 5900$ (Not Including Tax)

ANY PACKAGE DEAL THAT IS HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT OF 10/NOT WRITTEN ON THIS WEBPAGE HAS TO BE NEGOTIATED WITH IN PERSON.
As of long a sale for my website has been going on, but we must now revert back to still make a profit. Prices will be a little bit higher, but still cheaper than store-purchase, if you still wih to make deals, please start a conversation with me, thank you. -Matt

Packages/Deals (Updated)

1 Stim-pack - 700$ (Not Including Tax) - Gives a ton of health and can help when under heavy attack.
1 Bandage - 950$ (Not Including Tax) - Stops Bleeding, enough exposure and if you lost enough blood can cause death.

3 Stim Packs - 2000$ (Not Including Tax)
3 Bandages - 2800$ (Not Including Tax)

5 Stim Packs - 3350$ (Not Including Tax)
5 Bandages - 4600$ (Not Including Tax)

10 Stim Packs - 6500$ (Not Including Tax)
10 Bandages - 9000$ (Not Including Tax)

JER

Reaction score
ur font pisses me off and so does ur overpriced medical supplies

just kidding, nice rp bro keep it up