Police Suggestion Meeting Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Utilize the "Meetings" section on plpd.online

What benefits would this idea have for the department: Less announcements in the shoutbox that don't seem to provide (much) benifit to users. Also means a feature that was made is used more for people who are interested.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: N/A

Other additions: Not sure if theres a reason this isn't already being used? Point it out to me in case I'm missing something

Mim

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of using this one day but I’m sure there’s a reason it isn’t used but who knows. Like it has all the stuff for me to make a meeting but like I said there’s probably something that is the reason that no-one uses it

Reaction score
+1 It makes sense I can't see why meetings wouldn't be published there already! I suppose the shoutbox messages are still handy as an extra channel of communication unless they could be replaced by sending a notification to said individual when there's a meeting scheduled that applies to them if that makes sense.

Reaction score
Not sure if this is possible with the current plpd online, but this would be great if you could schedule private events that affect only a few people and such, could be used for training sessions and stage 2’s etc and that would be a genuine great use of it.

Deleted member 6228

I don't know why they're being posted in the PLPD shoutbox when 99% of people cant attend and it doesn't matter to them

Reaction score
There is very little reason to announce every meeting but we are getting a fancy new event system for blueduck that could maybe see something like this. @flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.