MEGA Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
​Dear everyone who wanted to join I am closing the group due to inactivity and low budget I am sorreh to anyone who is disappointed from this. I give permission for this post to be closed.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Removed due to it's not actually his.
But I still haven't created the group yet because you can see the budget you could say were in the negative for budget

Reaction score
Jesus, this is some deep stuff for just an organisation. I feel it may be too deep since you're asking for a whole anarchy of roles. If it gets going with enough people this could well be the most organized organization (check out that double :D) I've seen so far. Good luck to you.

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
Jesus, this is some deep stuff for just an organisation. I feel it may be too deep since you're asking for a whole anarchy of roles. If it gets going with enough people this could well be the most organized organization (check out that double :D) I've seen so far. Good luck to you.
If this thing gets more than 20 people im probably going to have to promote people to the highest rank to deal with it for me because I am really lazy

Reaction score
ViDeO_GaMeZ said:
Wich we can see in the post :S

Reaction score
[PH]GriiM if you are reading this im going to have to decline because you havent fully filled it out.

Reaction score
HoboDan said:
[PH]GriiM if you are reading this im going to have to decline because you havent fully filled it out.
resent it, my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.