need assistance

Reaction score
It’s ancient but most COS degrees require it across the country. So regardless of my major in the field it’s a graduation requirement. Honestly aids
hang on I need to dumb rate the education system, no point in teaching something thats being phased out, do they at least teach C#?

Reaction score
hang on I need to dumb rate the education system, no point in teaching something thats being phased out, do they at least teach C#?
Nah C# is just as bad, so thankfully they don't teach that as a requirement. But it's and elective. After this semester I move into data systems, and database architecture so it's interesting how the curriculum is set up.

Reaction score
This is literally academic misconduct.
Don’t do it. Use stack overflow

plus you will be up shit creek if your prof asked how you did it

Reaction score
This is literally academic misconduct.
Don’t do it. Use stack overflow

plus you will be up shit creek if your prof asked how you did it
acting like teachers will crawl perpheads forums trying to find evidence of bert cheating

Reaction score
acting like teachers will crawl perpheads forums trying to find evidence of bert cheating
No he's going to dox me then email my professor to inform him of my scandalous behavior. To be clear I never condone cheating of any sort, only reason I asked for this is because I wasn't around therefore rendering me physically unable to submit the assignment :p. I would have come up with other solutions had the material been foreign or if I didn't understand the topic at hand completely :).