Message notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/message-notification.18638/#post-127711

Main Idea: Having a notification when you receive a message on the phone.

Full description of the idea: Make it so the message app says if you have 1 or more messages you haven't checked.

Why should it be added?: Many messages go unseen as the player might be dead at the time, afk or just did not notice them. Also it is annoying that you have to check your messages app when you hear the sound while you are near a group of people as it is unknown at the time who received a message (with this you can just open your phone and check immediately).

Pros: You are hardly going to miss messages.
It is going to make it easier for you to check if you received a message after you heard the sound (when you have many people nearby).

Cons: None.

*Optional additions: Different text-tones abailable for everyone (maybe VIPs only?). @Thomas DeSimone for the optional suggestion
message-alert-icon-100px.jpg

Yes I know that @HolyShititsDannyD made a similar suggestion but this was ages ago and this suggestion is a bit different.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If your on your phone could you not simply click the app, I mean yes, in real life you do get the bubble, so I kinda see where your coming from and have had many occasions of the message alert being false.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.