Might Be Taking A Break For A Few Weeks

Reaction score
Some stuff in perp heads has driven me up the was but something has anyoyed me so far that i want to quit for a bit i love the server but the comunity fucking rekt me and just are genraly dicks to me recently some people not gonna name anyone but know who they are (william smithy rp name if they see this)

Recently i have bin in a organzation which i was comftable with but today this post comes up they had to do something which for a newbie on the server is fucking anyoing and ill say know
THEY FUCKING ROBBED MY SHIT SHOT ME DEAD MADE ME CRY MADE ME WANT TO QUIT AND KICK ME OUT OF THE ORG NOT STATING WHAT I HAVE DONT WRONG
thanks for the laughs
William Smithy
[DOUBLEPOST=1514840454,1514840209][/DOUBLEPOST]i feel like i shouldnt as they were good freinds but if they do anything else im doing it

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hello Brother,

We all go through hard times but remember this is only a game. Why you crying for? Just turn your PC off.

In game of course people are going to be toxic and want to take as much as they can from you. At the end of the day you have to look after yourself more than anyone else.

When I was new, I bought the Church and couldn't find it. I chose to ask a dodgy mini driver for a lift there and they decided to mug me for my starting 20k.
Then I chose to be a medic until I bought VIP.

It doesnt matter how hard you fall, all the matters is that you pick yourself back up again.

Reaction score
save yourself the emarrasement and get this thread removed,
view

This is simply the gamemode, just keep playing and you'll get a P1 too

Reaction score
Yea but the problem is they took everything they helped get for me and fucking got me deep down i know no one in the server
[DOUBLEPOST=1514840696,1514840661][/DOUBLEPOST]rather not m8

Reaction score
Yea but the problem is they took everything they helped get for me and fucking got me deep down i know no one in the server
To solve this, get to know people in the server(apply for an org, im sure someone isn't too big of an asshole to accept you), then just powergrow. In a day of growing you can get some guns and an okay car.

Reaction score
To solve this, get to know people in the server(apply for an org, im sure someone isn't too big of an asshole to accept you), then just powergrow. In a day of growing you can get some guns and an okay car.
its not ovarly easy no a days for a 12 year old to get that stuff soon as they hear that they go after you as your a week target
[DOUBLEPOST=1514840850,1514840808][/DOUBLEPOST]im just taking a break fuck it

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1514840696,1514840661][/DOUBLEPOST]rather not m8

Hello sir,

I believe the server you are looking is

http://zarpgaming.com

Remember to install the content packs required:

https://citizenhack.me

All the best to you.
Kind Regards.

Reaction score
its not ovarly easy no a days for a 12 year old to get that stuff soon as they hear that they go after you as your a week target
[DOUBLEPOST=1514840850,1514840808][/DOUBLEPOST]im just taking a break fuck it
well then the trick is to not act as a 12 year old and a victim of cyberbullying.. It's got nothing to do with your age, use a voice changer and realise you'll still get fucked over

M

Reaction score
Thanks for breaking not only our hearts but also the English fucking language.

Reaction score
snazzy
[DOUBLEPOST=1514841246,1514841210][/DOUBLEPOST]SEEYA COOLING OFF
hello sire,

it is reccomended that you keep your body temperature at 37 degrees Celsius as a drop or rise in temperature may affect your health.

kind regards,

JC DENTON.

as you were jc x

Reactions: rat

Deleted member 1235

1200x630bb.jpg

This server is all about self preservation. If you're not comfortable with that, then I recommend not playing.