His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Ludus ++ / Bobby Brackins
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:36979711
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Failed to do his job property, lying to a LT both IC and in LOOC
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Okay well first off I'd like to say that was like my third time playing as a medic and I ran a DNA test on the dead person and they started saying hateful things to me then they started punch whoring me. I was trying to talk my way out of the situation with the police officer I shouldn't have even been in to begin with. I wasn't being a minge I was attempting to do my job. Basically I got detained for not saving someones life on time "manslaughter".

Note: Did not know if the guy was dead or not and didn't hear him moaning if he was alive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello!
This is a hard one to decide but here's my opinion...

Rule 4.1: Follow the Law:
The paramedic had broken two of the paralake city laws, which are as followed...
Manslaughter
General misconduct in a public office
Clearly the paramedic had neglected to resusitate the injured person causing him to commit the act of manslaughter.
The paramedic lying caused him to break misconduct due to him making out he was the innocent party.

Overall i am supporting this Ar and believe that he deserves an appropriate punishment subject to an administrators discretion.

Reaction score
This whole situation would have been avoided if they didn't come at me in a negative way because I didn't save the person on time. THEY provoked it... Plus THEY punched me first in front of CCTV cameras...

Reaction score
What I don't understand is why did @Slayerduck and His friend start punching the medic? Now you are liable to getting a jail sentence or a ticket. As soon as LEOs arrived you then lied to them by saying the medic started on you. Another thing is why would the medic be accountable for murder? On different scenes I have been told to take DNA and not revive the person of which they have died, never have I been Charged for murder. Third thing you and your friend were harassing the medic while doing his job distracting him from doing his job so are slightly to blame.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The paramedic in question was clearly lying to avoid getting punished for letting the man die.

He will be given a warning for 1.4 and 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.