Mini | Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mini's Enforcer Application
Personal Information
Steam Name: Mini
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576215

I want to be an enforcer because I would love to be a part of the staff team once again enforcing the rules, ensuring everyone feels welcomed and safe while engaging with our community whether in-game, on the forums, discord, or Teamspeak. I took an interest in becoming an enforcer when I initially applied for helper back in the day and I ended up managing to get enforcer late 2021 and moderator early 2022. I believe I was a fairly competent and decent moderator until my inactive era in which I had lost interest in perpheads and became inactive due to in real life commitments. I have recently returned to perp and have found enjoyment again and I wish to become staff again to be able to help fellow community members.
I believe I am the right fit for the role as I went out on good terms last time, I have a lot of experience with the rules and laws of the server and I have a lot of experience in the server overall. Since joining the community I have held many PLPD Command roles to which I have received an award for each role I have taken on. I believe this shows that I am reliable, integral, and hard working which are all transferable skills to being staff on the server I have great communication skills, and outstanding investigation skills and I am fully able to handle any situation competently. Since my last application I have been more active in game and on teamspeak as I have a lot more free time now (not working 2 jobs anymore). I have also been creating reports to demonstrate my rule knowledge as well as guiding new players and correcting them where necessary.

My best qualities:
I am friendly, respectful, and approachable.
I am very professional when needed.
I have good communication and teamwork skills.
I am completely unbiased.
I am devoted to the community.
I am active (kinda, it's improving a lot)
I have problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
I am very persistent in reaching my goals
Previous staffing experience
A lot of PLPD Experience that holds transferable skills.

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Despite the application being an eyesore, it demonstrates good engagement with the community, previous experience as a moderator, possesses necessary skills and experience, I say a valuable addition to the staff team

Despite the application being an eyesore, it demonstrates good engagement with the community, previous experience as a moderator, possesses necessary skills and experience, I say a valuable addition to the staff team
yeah I have 0 idea what happened with the format and fonts lmfao, appreciate it though :)

+100 since getting to know mini properly there a really fun person to be around and also very funny and I always seeing them helping people on pd or in help chat or ooc knows the rules very well would be a great replacement for A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back