Mini | Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Mini's Enforcer Application

Personal Information

Steam Name: Mini
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576215

I want to be an enforcer because I would love to be a part of the staff team once again enforcing the rules, ensuring everyone feels welcomed and safe while engaging with our community whether in-game, on the forums, discord, or Teamspeak. I took an interest in becoming an enforcer when I initially applied for helper back in the day and I ended up managing to get enforcer late 2021 and moderator early 2022. I believe I was a fairly competent and decent moderator until my inactive era in which I had lost interest in perpheads and became inactive due to in real life commitments. I have recently returned to perp and have found enjoyment again and I wish to become staff again to be able to help fellow community members.
I believe I am the right fit for the role as I went out on good terms last time, I have a lot of experience with the rules and laws of the server and I have a lot of experience in the server overall. Since joining the community I have held many PLPD Command roles to which I have received an award for each role I have taken on. I believe this shows that I am reliable, integral, and hard working which are all transferable skills to being staff on the server I have great communication skills, and outstanding investigation skills and I am fully able to handle any situation competently.

My best qualities:
  • I am friendly, respectful, and approachable.
  • I am very professional when needed.
  • I have good communication and teamwork skills.
  • I am completely unbiased.
  • I am devoted to the community.
  • I am active
  • I have problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
  • I am very persistent in reaching my goals
  • Previous staffing experience
  • A lot of PLPD Experience that holds transferable skills.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
I haven't really interacted with Mini that much but I have interacted with them during PD and everytime I do they come off as friendly and nothing else. I support this application so it's a +1 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.