Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Skudist's 4th Enforcer Application
STEAM NAME: Skudist

IN-GAME NAME: Stefan Bachmeier

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I personally want to be an enforcer because I am willing to enforce the rules, to help new people to the server, take care of admin situations, where I already have a lot of experience made as a Server Administrator of a german DarkRP, where I currently don't play anymore due to my staff team being disrespectful to me. However I loved my job back in the days and I am willing to enforce the rules for once more.
My current rank of the Paralake Police Department is Sergeant (last updated: 23/10/2016) which proves my Rule- and law knowledge to a great extent and my judgement skills. They also trust me being able to have a look in the insights (infractions etc.) and know that I would never without an order given by the command meeting publish any of these information
Lewis088 once made a stream of PERPHeads which showed how he did his job and I was amazed and became interested in becoming an enforcer.
I do have appropriate skills which fit to the role of being an enforcer which are;
+ I am very friendly
+ I am very calm
+ I am very strict
+ I am trustworthy
+ I have good judgement skills
+ I have good roleplay skills
+ I have great rule and law knowledge
+ I am competent
+ I am able to take responsibility (shown as me being Sergeant and Lead Marshal in the PH:GO tournaments)
+ I am able to prevail
+ I have a cool head even in stressful or heated situations
+ I am patient
+ I am able to listen very well
These 13 skills of me prove absolutely that I am capable to perform the role of enforcer very well.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, daily

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [✓] 1 Month
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [✓] Last warning issued January 2016 and no bans on record
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. [✓] I am Sergeant of the PLPD which proves that
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [✓] My microphone: AKG C3000 B
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server [✓] Daily

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I help new players in the OOC and /help chat when on the server, I am very active, I do have experience of being administrator of a server, I have 13 great skills which prove that I am capable to perform my role as enforcer
I also have only 2 warnings and 0 bans on record, while the last warning has been issued in January of 2015
a0b564578b190d0edec13a9445c7bc32.png
044f7675e07e35b4685d6edf354ab7d5.png

I do hope the best for my fellow applicants and myself
Thanks for reading my application. I wish you a nice day

Regards,

Robin (known as Skudist or Stefan Bachmeier)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've seen Skudist very actively helping people in both OOC and /help chat, in addition, I have seen him try and share his rule knowledge with others when he can. I wil be supporting this application.

Reaction score
I personally have seen you once over the time of a month of actively playing most days...
do you even play on the server?

Reaction score
I have only seen you around minimal times, and the majority of times i see you, you are just AFK in you're car. Also, i am on teamspeak all the time and i am yet to really see you anywhere but the AFK room....

Reaction score
As I can see he has no bans what so ever, he helped me when I was really new and introduced me to Passive RP, I am sure he helped even more peope!+Support

Reaction score
Although I don't really know you particularly well, your player history / background seems good. I've seen you help out many people may that be in the help chat or the ooc chat. Therefore I will be supporting your application and giving you the best of luck!
+Support

M

Reaction score
Skudist is an exemplary member of the community. He is very active and involved, and demonstrated excellent leadership and teamwork in the past while he was working with me on the CS:GO tournament this summer.

Reaction score
+Support Me and Skudist aren't really friends because of some things that have happened in-game but I am not going to bring that onto the forums. I know he is always active and he is mostly on daily. He has shown some key skills in-game while working as an officer. I don't know if he has knowledge of the rules but I know he has excellent knowledge of all the laws. Overall he would make a great enforcer!

Status
Not open for further replies.