Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME:
Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak server
1. I have 1 month of play time.I play almost every day.
2.I do not have any recent in-game bans my last ban was from February 15.My last warning was from January.(I believe)
3.I do have an extensive knowledge of rules and I understand then in detail.Along side with I am very on point with the laws.
4.I do have access to a microphone and I use it often.
5.I am on TeamSpeak very often and I am on the TeamSpeak most of the time I am on the server.
Introduction: Hello...I am Matt Grand you may know me you may not.I first started of playing PERP last year with my good friend Matt(MattIs).I first played the server and I did not know much about it.I was what you would call a rule breaker.I did not know much about the server nor have I ever played a PERP server before this one.So hence you may call me a rule breaker which I would understand.I started to understand the rules a lot better started to become good friend which staff and I started to understand the rules more and more.I can now understand the rules well and I feel that I can enforce them.

Why Enforcer?: I want to become an enforcer because I believe I can handle this role.I am on the server almost everyday.I know the rules very well and I know the laws very well.I believe I can handle the job as an enforcer.I want to become an enforcer because I want to not only warn or ban people I want to help people out and make sure they learn from there mistakes.I truly love this server and I believe I can hold this role and remain active while holding this role.As I have stated before I want to help players out by helping them learn from their mistakes.I know the rules very well and I want to become an enforcer because I believe I know them to that extent that I can enforce them.

Record: I have stated in my introduction that I was a rule breaker and I want to get a little into detail.I have 6 bans(I know that is a lot) there is no excuse for my bans and I am going to go into much detain why I have them.When I first started PERP thinking it was more like darkRP and I did not really know any thing about it.I broke rules like I did not know what they were.I kept on getting bans and warnings and not knowing what they were.I have read the rules a lot now I have been looking through the rules a lot and I am not breaking the rules at all any more.I now know the rules very well and I am very good with them.I am also very good at the laws in the server.

Activity: I am very active on the server I am on the server almost everyday.I am also active on the TeamSpeak as I am on the TeamSpeak almost every time I am on the server.

Skills:
Mature:
I know you may think all I ever do is mess around or just make jokes.I am really not like that when I need to take something serious I do(Admin sits and RPing as a cop).I do handle thing well when I need to.
Patience: I am mostly patient as I always want to handle the things correctly.I don't like to rush thing unless if they are things that need to be rushed.I usually try to handle thing patiently but in a timely manner.
Timely Manner: While I do things Patiently I do want to do it in a timely manner.I do take my time on things but I do not like to take to much time.
Rule/Law Knowledge: I know the rules very well and the laws very well.I know the rules to the extent were I can handle and enforce them and I know the laws very well that I know most of the laws just off the back of my head.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am on TeamSpeak almost every time I am on the server and I am trying to get on it even more.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No,I do not have anything else to say.

Last edited:
Reaction score
*chuckles* Your joking? Theres almost little to no effot In this application, And the grammar is half-assed. No, From what I've seen from you, Your an Inmature, selfish jerk, that doesnt care about anybody but yourself. I DO NOT In any circumstances would want you near the staff positions on the score board or in TS. You would be a worse'r Enforcer than Luke Person would be. As It is obvious that I am -SUPPORT'ing this application. I am -SUPPORT'ing this enforcer application. I have rarly seen you In OOC/help chats, You called me a faggot two days ago showing how much you dont care for other players. You once had 1.2 million dollers and would not even spare me 5k. I've not one seen you roleplay not once so thats another reason Im not +SUPPORT'ing this application. There Is probally more effort In this reply then In your application. Hitler was a better person than you.

Reaction score
"Why do you want to be an enforcer" is never actually answered. All you really did was introduce yourself, talk about your bans, skills, etc., but never why you actually want to be an enforcer. It's a pretty straight forward question that could be answered in a few lines of text, and then further expanded with your skills and such.

I don't consider the format followed, as one question still remains unanswered.
Neutral for now.

ThomasGeorge

Interesting style of application, however I would recommend you to re-write your "why" part.
Good luck.

Reaction score
Dude, you clearly do not understand a lot of major rules, I once pulled an ak on you, you proceeded to run at me and stab me while being shot at, is that good roleplay?

-Support... User is not fit to be in a position enforcing rules if he cannot even follow them himself.

Reaction score
Dude, you clearly do not understand a lot of major rules, I once pulled an ak on you, you proceeded to run at me and stab me while being shot at, is that good roleplay?

-Support... User is not fit to be in a position enforcing rules if he cannot even follow them himself.
Sorry on my phone can't comment
Sorry for that sit but you did not have me at gun point we had you at gunpoint and had a machete to you.We told your friends to not walk in or I would stab you.One of them walked in I stabbed you once and you pulled out an ak and tried shooting sky-walker and I so he shot you and I stabbed you to death.It was not that I did not know the rules it was if your friends did not come in you would have lived.You can ask @Sky-Walker if you wish to get more into detail.

MattIs

Most people would -support you Undead, but I don't think they have got to know you.
I've known you longer than anyone here and could trust you with anything.
You were staff when our old community shut down, and could be trusted.
It's not always what meets the eye, I believe you have one of the best knowledge of the rules out of the whole server. When I joined back in January you were the one who told me everything, the laws, the rules and it's thanks to you I am where I am now!

Reaction score
+SUPPORT Great roleplayer! Got awarded by the LT for saving my life. He's very calm. Enforces rules well. Been in a org with him too. You should be accepted. Also other people saying he doesn't know how to enforce the rules well are wrong. Anyway sorry for ruining that RP situation with you before!

Deleted member 5920

I never thought you'd want this but I have to say, you have a good attitude towards the rules and you follow them as far as I ever recall. +Support.

Reaction score
Hey Bean Can/Undead/Kawii Cat,

ever since I have banned you for a duration of 3 days with @SenlinGames or @Senlin™ in an admin situation that was more likely quite a long time now, you have improved.Not by little but also by not too much, you play by the rules and your RP has improved aswell which is what I really like to see from you.
Here is the ban, for the curious:
b6fab524ab.png

Right now you have collected over 6 bans which is quite a bit with some fair reasonings with the most recent one being at 8th of February 2015 which I witnessed myself happening.
I do not -Support you.But on a scale from -1 (Against) to 1(For) I would give you a 0.5, a +Support mixed with Neutral (which sounds pretty weird).

All together, this is a well written app, well done!

This is all I got to say really.Good luck!

Reaction score
Denied

We do not feel you are ready for the position of Enforcer, reasons for this include:

• Incomplete and insufficient knowledge of the server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.