Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SNUSMUS
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: mikephill299
Your Roleplay Name: Roman Bravo-Young
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420956443

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5,3.20- User threw a molotv at a car at city hall, two minutes later he became a firefighter, disconnected shortly after the molotov was thrown.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am making this apology because I broke rules 2.5 and 3.20. I did throw a Molotov infront of city hall at a car which I know I'm in the wrong for. It was my first time making a Molotov cocktail and because the server had less than like 30 people on it i decided to throw it for the first time and that was a mistake. I did become a fire fighter about 2-3 minutes later because there were fire fighters on the server to combat the fire, I ran around in a circle waiting for one to show up and one never did or go online as a firefighter so I put out my own mess I made which I now see that is wrong. I continued to play a firefighter after that for about 8 minutes, responding to a call at regals where I was needed and helping revive a suspect and after that I disconnected. I got in trouble for disconnecting but I genuinely thought I was past the 10 minute timer. My crime never got reported or looked at, so when I was disconnecting I was doing it not in bad intentions to run from the crime but because I thought I was on for enough time and I was hoping off for the night. I'm sorry for doing this and ill make sure to read up on the rules more carefully, and not break any rules just because theres no one online.

Additional Information: I did not do it to try to make money as a fire fighter or nothing in that sense. I was just messing around throwing a Molotov to get some action going on the server and realized no one was going to come, so I put out the fire and roleplayed as a firefighter for a bit. I had no Ill intents here.
---------I will also provide a clip of the demo of the entire situation from me throwing the Molotov to me disconnecting with time stamp in demoui. ---------- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/WjVfSvKyTNeYx/d1337VcllZGg?invite=cr-MSxLM24sNzMxNzEyODUs

Status
Not open for further replies.