Money from tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Money from tickets

Full description of the idea: Was thinking it would be "cool" if officers would get paid a very small percentage of the tickets they have given out once it's paid or every officer could share the small amount like when confiscating guns and other illegal items. This was just an idea that came into my head while playing and I'm open to any other suggestions.

Why should it be added?: I just thought it would be a small but a nice bonus from a job well done.

Pros: I dunno more money?

Cons: N/A

*Other additions: N/A

Reaction score
A simple CON I could think of here, is that cops will just give out the highest/maximum tickets they can just to get some bonus. Even though there is nothing wrong with it, it would make people lose more money than actually gain.

Reaction score
I'd rather see cops get paid for taking warranted suspects in alive, to give more incentive on them not instafinishing everyone in a shootout, than this. Profiting from a ticket would give officers no incentive on being able to negotiate terms with suspects to deescalate violent situations. Furthermore, This would lead to decline in peoples quality of life.

Seeing as the PD isn't the main aspect of the server for a large portion of people this wouldn't make sense to enforce citation giving with incentives of a reward given that tickets are the result of officer judgement, therefor it'd be impossible for a machine to determine a valid or invalid citation, or circumstances where the citation in question would be appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.