Monthly Roundup - July 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
raw

Preface

Welcome to the July 2022 edition of the Monthly Roundup. This newsletter is designed to keep our employees and the public updated with any changes in the city or department. Attached to the newsletter will be a message from the office of the Chiefs of Department, awards, key moments and careers. Any additions to the newsletter please contact Public Relations via helpdesk.

Message from the Chief

“I would like to start this monthly message by personally thanking Acerius for his service to the Department as our Chief of Department, as he stopped down on the 30th July. Acerius served as the Chief of Department for a period of 9 months and made a massive amount of contributions during his tenure. Together we helped shape and improve the Department, and it is a shame to see him go. Due to his contributions, I have awarded him a Medal of Valor, which you can read below or on PLPD Online.

Following on from Acerius stepping down, recruitment is now fully underway to find the next Chief of Department or Deputy Chief of Department. I would strongly advise that if you are interested in either roles, that you submit an application on PLPD Online. Previously, we have given people with less or no command experience the opportunity to take a higher position such as Chief, so please don’t be discouraged to apply if you fit into this category.

As mentioned in last month’s newsletter, I wrote how the Employee Satisfaction Survey had been launched. Since then, Mallard has closed the survey and published the results via the Public Relations forum account. We received a total of 32 responses to the survey, which is great to see as we get a variety of opinions from many ranks. I won’t go into detail with the results as this has already been done on the thread, however, the results that we have show that overall the Department is making good progress. Even though everyone’s overall rating was good, I wanted to personally congratulate the Patrol Command team for obtaining the highest overall rating of 7.9 for the hard work they have put in over the past few months being led by Captain Mini. Now that the survey has concluded, we will be taking your feedback and making appropriate changes to the relevant command teams.

July has been another great month for the Department. We have seen some drastic changes, but everyone continues to put in great effort and I continue to be grateful for all the work everyone does. As always, if you would like to speak to me, I can be reached via the helpdesk, Steam or a private message.”

- Deputy Chief of Department Hayden James​

This month's awards

Officer of the month please create a Help Desk ticket to People Services to claim your $100,000 in-game bonus. Please provide your in-game bank account number on this ticket.

Officer of the Month - July 2022
J_Wgi_BlKxAjFseRqwMH3VBr7iYBH7KlYSES-Jn8ciLEnXXeApOHyhCSXP-e-PbLzzuuNudal1v9D3Tiyi6F1kQORvuHBZIOPiK1jPS3RihHGEKGuPHT-NfuwZqJ-vwMlXGtgyIOecZW1gpx_4w8y3A

Awarded to: Officer Steve Brown 7218 (Adam Carter)

"Officer Brown has shown extreme dedication to his Duties in the month of July. Clocking up lots of hours and demonstrating extensive law and policy knowledge the Senior Management Team and Operations Services command team would like to award Officer Brown with Officer of the Month as we have all noticed his hard work. Keep it up!!"
- Major Jimmy Brown (Mim), Operation Services

Medal of Valor
67jB_hpZiXaV6flpoRBei47U_ra-SHbhAAhnLdh9L203Btsc_Y75CcOPwMHj_kTlVMR2PQt0zMjmG_yhlsTFX378Rzhvwos6R1rd4MZ0sAXiwwfdUAk5nPH87XikVJrYHcdjS5xmxdMXmR060U7A-R8

Awarded to: Civilian Acer Wolf 9025 (Acerius)

"I would like to thank Acerius for his massive contributions to the Department as a Chief of Department. During his 9 months in office, Acerius has continually put in huge amounts of effort, which has helped to shape the Department into what it is today, as well as demonstrating great leadership. It is a shame to see you go, and been a blast to work with you, but I wish you all the very best with all of your future endeavours."
- Deputy Chief of Department Hayden James​

Key moments

Promotions

Officer Fisher 3608 (David2008) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 10/07/2022

Officer Smith 9241 (Nate Smith) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 12/07/2022

Sergeant Bellucci 7142 (HellsAtWar2002) to Staff Sergeant, Traffic Command 13/07/2022

Officer Millers 5454 (Private_Games) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division 16/07/2022

Officer Richardson 9224 (Littleshawsi) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division 18/07/2022

Lieutenant Ficklestein 5292 (Sean) to Captain, Acting Head of Patrol 18/07/2022

Senior Officer Jonson 7162 (gamerdanger99) to Corporal, Traffic Division 22/07/2022

Senior Officer King 1178 (rxsm) to Corporal, Patrol Division 22/07/2022

Senior Officer Milard 2628 (northnortheast) to Corporal, Patrol Division 22/07/2022

Corporal Barrett 6037 (TylerReadman1) to Sergeant, Traffic Division 22/07/2022

Staff Sergeant Gandhi 1234 (Dom) to Lieutenant, Tactical Firearms Command 27/07/2022

Officer Higgins 5682 (Zoloft) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 29/07/2022

Officer Smith 7150 (Jackson Smith) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 29/07/2022

Officer Jones 7505 (213) to Senior Officer, Patrol Division - 29/07/2022

Resignations

Chief of Department Wolf 9025 (Acerius) - 30/07/2022

Lieutenant Wolf 7386 (Dank), Head of Development Services - 27/07/2022

Staff Sergeant Sharinglot 1637 (Curak) - 31/07/2022

Careers

https://plpd.online/careers/

Dispatcher

Taser

Traffic Officer

TFU Trainer

Tactical Firearms Officer

Chief of Department

Community Content Spotlight

2HGUHIb0efAO7pj9BHAya5E7DAUPoLd9AWnKL331KTlCkAZPm1oAMuR1J4kESuG5iffZvgJGBWZxzpelPc-abZwMjFh3HkYFQRrZs7PwlMLfnnVzzb6uQ7S0vI35mz4w37XQNkYWNWsbFHCXLmVgYiU

Nab any interesting pictures, videos or art relevant to the Paralake Police Department? If so, send it into the Help Desk. Every Monthly Roundup will have this community content spotlight which will contain content made by members of the department.

Status
Not open for further replies.