More game spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
more game spaces like more slots for the game I came up with this idea because the game is always full and I can never join because its to full so if it is possible please add more slots

I've seen lots of people putting this idea. I think paralake will need more people because of the size of the map. +support

I agree with this. When Paralake comes out, they will need to expand the amount of players because otherwise the map will probably be a little too big for it's own best, because you would see other players less frequently. I think increasing the amount of players to, for example 75, would greatly benefit the server in general.
+support

Trust me this topic has been discussed and im sure fredy has thought about it. But upgrading the server is not a major thing right now. in the future he may.

we seriously do need more space in the game I can never join the server :(

iv been waiting over 3hrs now to join the server im getting so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESA2002 said:
iv been waiting over 3hrs now to join the server im getting so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chill out. I waited for four hours one day..it's not that bad that you have to scream at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.