More stealth weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We'd like more stealth weaponry such as silenced SMG's, snipers etc.
I think it would also mix very with day and night cycle since it's not always good to rush in and have a big gunfight, the stealth art would add alot to the perp as I think.

I support this idea, as we only have 2 Silenced weapons which is not enough to me. We could have a suppressor which could placed on any weapon except for Shotguns.

Reaction score
Guest said:
I support this idea, as we only have 2 Silenced weapons which is not enough to me. We could have a suppressor which could placed on any weapon except for Shotguns.
2 Silenced weapons? No only one, the Beretta.

LOL no, there are two silenced weapons, one is the beretta and the other is the ar25.

Reaction score
SR-25 and the Silenced M9, indeed it's not a lot, not only does the sniper rifle cost in the region of $100k or more to create but also the ammo is very expensive and yet the gun isn't that good as it takes at least two or three body shots to kill. As for the M9... It's a pea shooter, unless you're shooting an AFK player you won't kill anybody with it. I was personally thinking about a one hit stabber like somekind of shiv which would degrade after a single use and would cost like $20k to make using at least five refined metals and a lot of glass shards etc however, it would really have to be balanced out so it doesn't become an instant mayor killer, although it would be cool as it would mean running up to the mayor or sneaking up very carefully. As for the machine guns, I wouldn't mind a silenced MAC-10. The idea of putting a silencer on almost every weapon is not the answer my friend. You must understand that 9 times out of 10 you don't see the muzzle flash when the gun is shot and it's quite silent however, it's not a one shot killer. My idea of a perfect silent weapon are throwing knives. Just like the ones in Metro 2033. Of course they'd have to be balanced out but in my opinion, having no crosshair is a big challenge already and if it would take one hit to the head and two to the torso I wouldn't mind them being added. What do you think?

Reaction score
Snafu said:
SR-25 and the Silenced M9, indeed it's not a lot, not only does the sniper rifle cost in the region of $100k or more to create but also the ammo is very expensive and yet the gun isn't that good as it takes at least two or three body shots to kill. As for the M9... It's a pea shooter, unless you're shooting an AFK player you won't kill anybody with it. I was personally thinking about a one hit stabber like somekind of shiv which would degrade after a single use and would cost like $20k to make using at least five refined metals and a lot of glass shards etc however, it would really have to be balanced out so it doesn't become an instant mayor killer, although it would be cool as it would mean running up to the mayor or sneaking up very carefully. As for the machine guns, I wouldn't mind a silenced MAC-10. The idea of putting a silencer on almost every weapon is not the answer my friend. You must understand that 9 times out of 10 you don't see the muzzle flash when the gun is shot and it's quite silent however, it's not a one shot killer. My idea of a perfect silent weapon are throwing knives. Just like the ones in Metro 2033. Of course they'd have to be balanced out but in my opinion, having no crosshair is a big challenge already and if it would take one hit to the head and two to the torso I wouldn't mind them being added. What do you think?
I'm a huge fan of metro, I really liked these Metro games, almost everything was silenced there, and yes as you say we could throw knives there, it should be added to the perp but it should be hard to aim, no crosshair, you get better at aiming these knives as you still up aiming, should be a 1 hit killer. But...since we don't want it to be OP.....it wouldn't be fair.... If we do add these knives and it would be a 3-2 hits killer, it wouldn't take so much time for the victim to evade and fight back. But you know what would be great? Executions, the one that you see like, in Tom clancy's Splinter cell Blacklist, you can execute with knifes, why not just come behind a person and execute him while a raid? It'll add a lot to the art of stealth and will make the players more alert, less AFK. Btw, MAC-10 is only good in missing your target, depends from what range you are trying to kill someone.
Anyways that's all I've got atm, you've said some usefull things, thank you :)

Reaction score
Well I give +support. Just repair (if you want) in your suggestion: should be created like the other games, be able to put silencer (like a attachment), to the guns.

Reaction score
+support I really like stealth games and I want more silenced guns!

Reaction score
+support, I agree this would be a great addition and make it more challenging for police.

Status
Not open for further replies.