Most embarrassing thing you have done ingame.

Reaction score
Said something very rude to an enforcer applicant while i had my own enforcer app up. Slightly suprising because it was when ermak first joined.

And to this day im.... nowhere.

Also despite being from evocity my longest owned car was a citreon. Also fucked up twice on my car choices.

Reaction score
I went SWAT and I responded to an emergency and next thing you know Victor Belinsky was there. I shot him in the head as he tried to kill a cop I ran up there then he was revived ran to the AK and grabbed it I shot him again then he was revived.

About 20 minutes to 1 hour away I quit my job as SWAT and went to a shootout to help the Belinsky that they were in next thing you know I was in handcuffs. Victor said he would help me out and then toke my to the forest "uncuffing me any where else would be "RISKY" " Then he goes to hicktown 3 and he told me I needed to turn around and let him bobby me out. Then he toke the easy way to uncuff me making me wait 5 minutes without losing a bobby pin also known as shooting me in the back of the head with a deagle. I thought that was my punishment next thing you know I went into my console and saw this "you have been kicked out of The Belinsky Family".

Ended up changing my name, clothes, car color. Weird this is that someone instant knew that it was me when I went to change my clothes. @Brian Husky. Then I went through a dark time on PERP also there was a huge discussion about Viktor should have done that. Awkward....

Also another moment was when I yelled at Bolli and said he wasn't a staff member. Little did Matt Grand almost 2 years ago know it was the head admin