Server Suggestion MOTD Notification Organization Perk

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: MOTD Notification Organization Perk
Suggestion Description: Add a button visible to anyone w/ permissions to edit organization information that provides the ability to set an actual MOTD and have it displayed on every org member's screen via a dialogue/notification box on the right-hand side of the screen once they join the server.

I thought of this some time ago when I wanted to announce some organization RP-related information and didn't have an easy way to do it. Sure, I could have written it in the org "motd" that likely no one will read, and I'm against the idea of having a discord revolving around organization information for obvious reasons.

Say for example, that I wanted to set a MOTD for a period of like 3 days. Every org member that joins for the FIRST time after placing it, would receive the message upon moving around in-game.

"Organization Message: Please remember to open up our store and sell the crafted weapons in organization storage, and make sure to use car security when basing."

This is just one small example of how it could be used. The possibilities are honestly endless and provide an in-character means of conveying information that isn't relevant to a specific life or situation which would violate NLR.

Why should this be added?:
- Provides an In-Character avenue of communicating important information to all your organization members
-ORG MOTD can actually be a proper MOTD.
-Decreases reliance on OOC communications through discord or steam as for as organization information goes.
-Will add more as I think of them, still brainstorming while I'm writing this.

What negatives could this have?:
- Individuals could use this to convey information from a past life i.e. "Remind to KOS Aquaa, mugged me earlier today"
-Obscene or Vulgar messages