Mouse disconnecting

Reaction score
Hello! I have a glorious model o- mouse and it disconnects every time I do a fast flick or any general fast movement with it.

Anyone know a fix or is anyone else having the same problem? Contacted their support but no response for 5 days

Reaction score
have had same problem with an old mouse, just need to buy a new one its fucked

Reaction score
It's weird thought this only happens when I'm playing a game, never happens when I'm just browsing shit.

Edit: And when I'm swiping to the right never to the left

Reaction score
Do you mean disconnect as in stops working or disconnect as in the usb plug gets pulled out of the pc?

Reaction score
Disconnect as in it just stops working for like 0.5 seconds and then starts working again

Reaction score
@flugs For like 4-5 months it's just so weird that moving it to the left seems to work fine but moving it to the right fucks it everytime

Reaction score
@Dr. Dräjj you’ve had it for a decent amount of time, but i’ve had mine for about 2 years and it’s never done anything like that (different brand though). maybe go onto the mouse brand website and make a support ticket there? that or buy a new one but it’s weird since you haven’t had it for that long.

Reaction score
How long has the warranty got? Is it already over? Some mice have a really long warranty. If not, you might be needing to get a new one, as most people have said. Could be a wire inside that is broken.

Reaction score
Never been a fan of the glorious models at all, that being said I know its a reliable mouse and used by quite a few well known pros/streamers. More than likely a faulty mouse, do you use a mouse bungee? could be that its choking the fuck out of your wire and therefore causing issues.

Can't help too much with the limited info

Reaction score
I don't use a mouse bungee but the cable doesn't seem that choked anywhere.

I've tried changing my ports to never turn my mouse off to reserve power
I've tried lower the polling rate
I've tried installing the newest hardware for the mouse
Here's what it looks like
As you can see nothing happens when I swipe to the left but it disconnects most of the time when swiping right.

Reaction score
My friend had a glorious model O and it stopped working pretty fast. I think its just the mouse is bad. I have a razer Deathadder Elite and its pretty good

Reaction score
Yeah I got a few options to go back on since I got like 5 other mice I can use like logitech g pro wireless, zowie ec2a and steelseries sensei ten.
It's just a shame because this mouse has a really nice sensor and feels great in my hand.

Reaction score
I'll just use my sensei ten for now but if anyone thinks they got a solution for this problem please hit me up I cba buying another one.

Reaction score
Stop buying mice no one heard of before, all they're known for is because streamers are pulling a influencer and advertising how good they are due their weightless-ness.

Get something reputable with good customer service so you can always replace yours, Logitech/Amazon replaced mine very quickly after a fault. Zowie (BenQ) are also really good quality and so are Razer.

If the fault isn't your mouse (try a different mouse) it might be USB drivers acting up, go into Device Manager, Properties and see if USB Energy Saving isn't enabled.

Reaction score
How much slack you got around the USB port? Could be tugging when you swipe so fast even if it's just a lil bit, and it would make sense that it only happens when you swipe away from the PC. Try a different port, try moving your PC around. Or just get a different mouse, 10/10 logitech, had the same shitter for 5 years (Only use it for my work computer now) and it still works like it's brand new.