Move the Car Spawner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Move the Car Spawner point

Short explanation (in notes):
- Move the Car Spawner close to the City Hall.
- Make Spawning cars allot easier and less stressful.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It seems and feels pointless to go to another part of the city and cross that part to go spawn your car to go to Business or to Subs. I think it should be moved to the parking lot next to the City hall (Where the mayors limo spawns).

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
I personally don't think that this is needed mainly as it only takes 1 minute maybe 2 to run and get your car from the city garage. I also don't think that it's stressful. The only reason why I think this should be added is because when you are running to the garage you lose a lot of stamina which can be annoying at times. +/- support

Reaction score
I agree with Smudger, its annoying when you loose your stamina and then you need to walk slowly like a turtle to the garage, but i still dont think this is further needed. -Support

Deleted member 5920

*Gets killed at his base*
*Spawns car and takes gun out trunk*
*Drives back to base, kills raiders*

IMO: -Support.

Reaction score
Without extensively redoing the map, how are you even proposing to do this? This is not an idea, it is a thought.

Reaction score
I feel this is a rather bad idea or thought. My reason will be stated below.

The garage is where all your cars are kept in the Real World right? So you would not collect them at the City Hall.

It's a two minute run to the garage, and saying that is less stressful seems a bit weird. How is it a hard job to run or walk to a garage to collect your car?

-support

Reaction score
Shitty idea why you think there is even place named garage its not for nothing its for spawnin cars if the car delaer would be moved what does garage anymore does? Nothing. -SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.