Car respawn change.

Reaction score
Short explanation:
-When you spawn your car and it hasnt disappeared, then you cant respawn it.
-
-

Detailed description: It is unrealistic that people drive somewhere, leave their car there, go to the garage/car dealer and have it respawned. Cars dont teleport irl do they? Also this can ruin many RP experiences as e.g. ruined @Prepper 's.

Optional additions:
-Make an option at the garage / car dealer where you can have your car taken so you can spawn another car.
-Cannot spawn another vehicle when you have one already spawned.
-Maybe add a rule saying you cant change car if you are being wanted by the police (not exactly related to the topic but I think it is worth to be mentioned.).

Special guest @Rogue Car Tyres

Reaction score
What happened was that Traffic Officer Sheppard @Samuel Sheppard and I had been looking for a suspect's vehicle (@Agent Green) for approx. 10 minutes. We eventually managed to locate the vehicle. The driver had killed a Law Enforcement Officer and transported an arrested suspect away from the original crime scene.

What happened next was completely unrealistic. As we were about to secure the vehicle while awaiting backup to arrive it suddenly disappeared as if it was a mad magician's prop. We didn't know how to carry on with the RP since the only remaining evidence was now gone. We couldn't even come up with a reasonable explanation to the other units/dispatch.

The following are examples on what our radio transmission could have been: "Erhm... Code 4 at our 10-20, the vehicle flew away / the vehicle got teleported by a mad magician / the vehicle decomposed etc."

qt6tg.jpg

@Fredy @StephenPuffs

Please end this madness!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have to agree I mean how would this happen there is a car cloning machine at the garage?

Another idea would be to add a kind of towing fee if someone tries to do this and maybe the roadcrew has to physically tow it to you. Win win right here what do you guys think?

Reaction score
You Should be able to have two cars (FE only vip), Since when wanted you won't drive around irl with THE car of THE robbery.

Fir THE rest it seems realistic And Should be added

~mobile so Dont be mad for spelling

My parents, any fulltime criminal, rich people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support the cars dont teleport to the car dealer when it was somewhere else , so the player has to spawn his another car and the previous car will stay at it place because the cars dont actually disappear when you ride your other car , in this situation you must add a function that let the player put his car inside the garage (talk to the npc to put your car back to the garage)

Reaction score
And how would they "Dissapear" actually?
lets say its stuck on the way to the body shop with popped tires,and it's stuck.
You would have to respawn it to actually get it to the body shop.