Moving a mini to the gas pump, filling it up, and bringing it back.

Reaction score
So with the kinda "glitch" where if you stand right up against a car that doesnt have its handbrake on, you can move it.. I used that to move a mini from a parking spot to the gas pump, fill it up and bring it back.
The whole ordeal took me 36 minutes. But for your viewing pleasure, i have sped it up roughly 4.000% so it's only about a minute long.

Reaction score
I feel like it'd be faster to actually push it which you can do with vehicles ingame with 2-3 people. Unwedged a car like that once on hellzone and i think once on here to.

I swear i've alt sprinted and pushed the rover back in the garage at the FD to get the door to close to.

But I appreciate these random thing videos, it makes me wonder what weird challenges and events can be done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We always do that to cars so they will get impounded. By the Handbreak Bandits.

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy but

This is pretty realistic and should be kept as a feature…

Or at least allow the pushing of a car without its handbrake on.

Reaction score
It's been brought up a few months ago and Fredy didn't thought of this being a bug. So it should stay so people could learn to use their hand break lol

Reaction score
We always do that to cars so they will get impounded. By the Handbreak Bandits.
Wow your abusing a feature to cause disruption to other players and effecting them in a negative way? sounds like 2.5 to me. I have personally spoke to multiple other high up members of the ASDA organization and will be adding a warning to your record for 2.5. Along with this you could of caused possible damage to the bumper and break pads of the car so I will also be adding 3.15 to your warning. Please dont lett us see you do this again....

Reaction score
Wow your abusing a feature to cause disruption to other players and effecting them in a negative way? sounds like 2.5 to me. I have personally spoke to multiple other high up members of the ASDA organization and will be adding a warning to your record for 2.5. Along with this you could of caused possible damage to the bumper and break pads of the car so I will also be adding 3.15 to your warning. Please dont lett us see you do this again....
Alright good luck tryna catch me do it!!!

Reaction score
Alright good luck tryna catch me do it!!!
Hello Ellie,

An investigation into a rule break by you, or someone near you requires the following demo file(s):

If you don't know how to upload your demos you can view it here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos---how-to-guide

You will have 48 hours to upload these demo files to a filesharing service like MEGA, Google Drive, etc. Please note that failure to do so is a violation of rule 1.4.

Kind Regards,
Perpheads Staff Team

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy but

This is pretty realistic and should be kept as a feature…

Or at least allow the pushing of a car without its handbrake on.
something like a push mode would be nice like how My Summer Car does it, but without the janky physics

would also apply to players to hopefully gently push them out of the way instead of having to spam right click

get to it benji, another suggestion thread needs to be made