MrAaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today the day has come when I finally actually take time to recommend Aaron, it's been on my chest to do this for a very long time and I've finally decided to actually do it...

I recommend Aaron for his work as a staff member, there's loads of people out there that thought Azz won't do it, that he's shit and should not have been a staff member, that he was a minge, honestly all Aaron did was bantering around with people having banter with him, Aaron was never a minge when people said he was, if so well then like 4-6 mods were at the same time he as him, Aaron finally did get accepted for Enforcer and people got really pissed off, but it turned out to be a really good choice in my opinion, never have I've seen someone in my year and 8 months since I was accepted (the first time) seen such a dedicated mod, Aaron is very different than everyone else, he cares about the staff team. He does a lot of reports and then asks if anyone else wants to do some to get their count up, he always defends a staff member and tries to put himself into their perspective and why they did it but also understands what they've done wrong,

Aaron is finally a moderator and is doing really well, he will probably get Administrator before me cus after all I am the Moderator king
King_Edward_II_of_England-e1340724886765.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1443080420,1443080387][/DOUBLEPOST]@MrAaron

Reaction score
I have to agree most of the time he is a banterous and friendly guy but in Moderator mode damn he is focused. When me and everyone else saw Aaron get Enforcer we all though "Must be easy to get Enforcer". Despite them getting the most banterous guy Moderator they made a good choice.

Aaron good moderator but still has a laugh.

Reaction score
Aaron from the moment he was made a enforcer he was fantastic in helping everyone now he has also got that in a mod as well he's fantastic me and him don't talk often but every now and then we have a little chat when I am citizen with tyla. Keep it up.

Reaction score
It's true, Aaron is a cool cat and a good mod.
But the old Aaron would've done a better job as mod.

Not joking.

Reaction score

It's just a @Frank don't worry, but yeah you did used to be a very credible member.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.