STEAM NAME: MrAaron

IN-GAME NAME:
Aaron Doman and Muhammed Doman .

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:41291045

stgeorgeflag3_480x320c0pcenter.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Please read carefully:

Please bare in mind that current staff members have done wrong in the past and a few staff members got the rank after being demoted, so please refrain from using this excuse.
Now this is something which is honestly going to either get a boat load of positive ratings or hell of a lot of negative ratings. Either way I believe that I should be considered for the role as Enforcer at PH again because I believe as a person I have changed dramatically in the past month and realised that I miss my old play style. I have left all the people who used to make me play badly and started hanging round with people who would give advice.

I know in the past my record is not good but a majority of my bans and warnings are literally fossils, ranging from 2014-2016 which is a year old. I'm not going to give a silly excuse for my previous record but I believer that it was because of the pure act of rage of being demoted in the past.

For those who wasn't here in the past when I was demoted I will give you the reason for it. Basically long story short, I used to chill with Ben Standish, Lockwood and Hung Chow, while hanging round with them I decided to share my forum profile to them so that they didn't have to pester me for any logs or ask for logs on the kills which they got, unfortunately when a senior administrator picked me up on it I told them something completely different which was a huge mistake on my side as I was just trying to keep my position.​

Why I'm the best candidate:
7eb2af773b.png

Activity: I'm one of the most original active players and have never gotten bored of PERP or left the server due to boredom and this shows that I'm always here and active with my range of knowledge about the server I believe that I will be the best candidate for the role of Enforcer.
689e731897ba68fa7f419e3641445fac.png

Previous History: My previous history isn't the best, however this isn't always a bad thing as I know what rules will be broken and how to prevent the player from breaking them again.

Reports: Back in the day I used to grind the server and get around 150+ reports done a week which meant I was in green every week.

Famous picture

0I2MOpJ.png

Now I was demoted around 2015 maybe 2016? not quite sure, I really do miss my role of being a staff member on the server as I was actually good at it and did my job, during my time I received a range of recommendations which I will show you below:

@MrAaron
As a very well staff member, he's an amazing guy in general *cough*,
Aaron, is an amazing roleplayer, better friend. Even though he Just left without me.
I'm recommending him as he is a extremely good roleplayer, he may keep himself to himself at times. But when he doesn't he's banterous.
Community member: @Whitewolf

So I have been lurking around on the forums as usual and I see Aaron getting more and more dedicated to his staff position and helping out in many ways, keep it up mate!
Community member: @cardstarvipe

A few days back I contacted a few staff members for help with learning the rules, now most of them either just ignored me or said no, then I asked Aaron. Aaron came on a different TS whilst playing the game just to help me learn the rules, we spent about an hour going over questions about the rules. If this doesn't show dedication to his role, I don't know what does. This "man" deserves admin.
Ex Community member: Ethan

I don't usually do these, but I must do one for Aaron.
To start with, he is an amazing overall guy. When he is doing reports and such, he responds to the quickly and effectively ; making sure people don't get stressed when waiting for their reports to be answered. When on today, I made 2 reports and Aaron responded to both of them. He didn't show any favouritism towards anyone in both sits and dealing with them in the correct manner.
Thanks for you hard work, @MrAaron
Community member: @Pusheen

I would like to recommend MrAaron for a lot of things he was the first staff member I knew and looked up to. Mostly when he RPs and does his admin sits. Now we had a bad start to be honest me and him. He got me banned but I did deserve it and he helped me the whole way through the ban and he got me unbanned. I respected him for that. He still helps me out now. But he just inspires me by everything he does if its doing crazy things in RP...... or banning all the rule breakers he is just an overall good guy and I look up to him on this server , and I know many others do too!

Keep up the good work @MrAaron you are a great guy!
Community member: @Wolfjie

@MrAaron - Before you were enforcer, there was a massive debate throughout the whole admin team wether you'd be any good as an enforcer. Boy, were you! You're active! Friendly! and you honestly do a fantastic job as a Moderator!
Ex Administrator: @MattIsMadForCod

Today the day has come when I finally actually take time to recommend Aaron, it's been on my chest to do this for a very long time and I've finally decided to actually do it...

I recommend Aaron for his work as a staff member, there's loads of people out there that thought Azz won't do it, that he's shit and should not have been a staff member, that he was a minge, honestly all Aaron did was bantering around with people having banter with him, Aaron was never a minge when people said he was, if so well then like 4-6 mods were at the same time he as him, Aaron finally did get accepted for Enforcer and people got really pissed off, but it turned out to be a really good choice in my opinion, never have I've seen someone in my year and 8 months since I was accepted (the first time) seen such a dedicated mod, Aaron is very different than everyone else, he cares about the staff team. He does a lot of reports and then asks if anyone else wants to do some to get their count up, he always defends a staff member and tries to put himself into their perspective and why they did it but also understands what they've done wrong,

Aaron is finally a moderator and is doing really well, he will probably get Administrator before me cus after all I am the Moderator king
King_Edward_II_of_England-e1340724886765.jpg
Current Administrator: @John Daymon

6f9fc98ace127c8cb146666aa60d31ea.gif

13b40abfab53d90c10ee2b0fa0c25169.png

Reaction score
+support. Top lad, may have been a made some mistakes, but at the end of the day everybody makes mistakes back when he was a mod he was a fantastic one. I believe he is ready and when aaron is serious i think he's the best!

Would be good too see him as staff member again.

Reaction score

"I know in the past my record is not good but a majority of my bans and warnings are literally fossils, ranging from 2014-2016 which is a year old."
5adbd19d29e499a0394ca8f4b3f8eb47.png

Bans are very recent, you were unbanned on the 5th September.
I do not believe you have made any attempt to approve on what you were banned for and made no reference in your application to your bans except this quote.
maybe if you explain yourself so people understand why you were very recently banned and how you improved?
Also i would very much love for some recent positive feedback in your application since you a huge chunk of it is just the feedback you received when you were previously staff and are very old.
a3b94948464736a73952ceae58be9b64.png

Reaction score
Despite the memes and stupidity that arose surrounding you being banned for killing Lewis in an admin sit, and the whole 'xhantium situation', In my opinion you were an excellent staff member before your demotion. One of the few guys you could have a laugh with, and someone who would actually advise people on the rules as opposed to just shouting at them when they break them unknowingly, which is what I see too many staff members doing nowadays.

like, +supper init

Reaction score
Honestly, from what i've seen from you over the past year it seems like you've gone from not caring at all to just all talk, i don't think from being around you all this time that you suit being staff again and i don't think you ever will, and it does surprise me that you were ever apparently good at it.

And since i'm a law abiding citizen, i'll even show a video of my experiences with your not give a shit attitude a while back.

and the cherry on top, writing lines and lines of shit doesn't mean anything, write a single paragraph and show it with your actions. Also showing a ton of bans you gave out 2 years ago really doesn't help either

Reaction score
I understand you like me to give reasoning for my opinion when I rate you negatively. I think that you are a genuine troll in perpheads, I feel that you pretend that you're being serious to annoy those who know that you're purposely trying to stir up an argument. I hugely disagree with this application

Reaction score
I understand you like me to give reasoning for my opinion when I rate you negatively. I think that you are a genuine troll in perpheads, I feel that you pretend that you're being serious to annoy those who know that you're purposely trying to stir up an argument. I hugely disagree with this application

If I dont give negative feedback then people ain’t gonna improve, link the shit stir or slander.
[DOUBLEPOST=1506625168,1506625080][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why have you linked a GIF of your ban list? Doesn't show us anything but a list of old bans?

It shows what I’ve done in the past instead of being a staff member and doing terrible because I hate banning people.

rat

Reaction score
Hello! As the best staff member on the server aside from @Jon Godinn I endorse this application whole heartedly.

aaron is a Fantastic bloke who Uses his Creativity to benefit the server. some may call him a freaK but i think he is an Obvious candidate for enForcer. accept this, For real.

+support.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pitythem. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Reaction score
7e1eb813bbfd2b02bfd8e0e2ff52d215.png

e7e12a63342e458421304ad147e9a0d9.png

4a59d32de5f8d995fd0220dfde3d7ca7.png

This took me less than one minute to find, I am very sure I could find more. Thank you.
I really can't understand the point you're making with this. Literally every single one of these posts was intended to be a joke. The first thread didn't just stir shit, but it allowed people to broadcast their opinions and form new, more informed opinions on the situation at hand, even if it was made for a joke. The other two posts are clear jokes, which really shouldn't be used as an example as they hold no sort of proper influence.

Seems like you're just trying to reach for reasons to not support him.

Deleted member 6228

I can support this. My interactions with him have been nothing but friendly, he makes the game enjoyable and I do believe he will be good at staff again. +support

Reaction score
And guess who created fake beef to get the players back into the community so they’re not bored? Not you because you count it as trolling, many thanks.
You must be seriously delusional if you think anyone believes that you created those threads with the grandiose purpose of "bringing back players to the community"

Status
Not open for further replies.