MrAaron

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know if I should retract this recommendation or not, you fucked up after that recent situation with the senior administration team

Chicken - The once mingy player that has developed into a more serious player.

I know Aaron for some time now, met him first in V1 by the name "Aaron Rojcewicz", total minge but changed heavily later on.To be honest, did you expect to ever see a recommendation on MrAaron? me neither, but here is one.Aaron is one of these few british people with one unique accent that makes me laugh, Aaron is definetely a great person but still a big dickhead ingame when he almsot stole an SR-25 out of Eddie Grey's trunk (he actually made the right decision and returned it, what a g).

Thank you, for making me laugh and aswell as a thank you to Aaron's sidekick @MrLewis who is also very helpful.

Have a picture of how I killed Aaron earlier on.
1f3aa17c81.jpg

Here is also a picture from Aaron cooking wildmeth in the forest with me, it didn't cook for some reason, wasted 15 minutes of standing.
f8d8b14c1d.png

That was it, really.Keep on being Aaron, Aaron.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man that was a funny ass night yesterday... I would recomment him aswell but he f*cked it up when he ran me over while I was flying out of my car. RIP Lamar RIP Porsche.