mrmaxbd1 admin request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In game name: Max Massey

Steam id:STEAM_0:0:39275452

ADMIN: I hope to become admin because I love playing on the server, over the past month the sever has grow alot, That is why I am writing this admin request because I feel i could help a lot on the sever, I have been playing on the server for 1week in game and i love it. I would just love to help more new people that come on the sever and i would be very dedicated.

HAVE U EVER BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:I have never been an admin before but i helped out on a friends server. I know most of the rules.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE to say: thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Haven't seen you on the server so I can't comment on your roleplaying nor how well of an admin you could be. You just joined the forums to make an application, you haven't put effort into the application.
The admin team is pretty full at the moment so a new member would be have to overqualified in terms of admining and roleplaying. So I'll -support on this one.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Haven't seen you on the server so I can't comment on your roleplaying nor how well of an admin you could be. You just joined the forums to make an application, you haven't put effort into the application.
The admin team is pretty full at the moment so a new member would be have to overqualified in terms of admining and roleplaying. So I'll -support on this one.
I have been working on the admin request to make it better and thanks for the support. Hope to see u on the server. Ps i have an other account but i could not access it.

Reaction score
Your effort into this application doesn't seem to be big, i have seen you alot ingame to know you can roleplay. After my meaning, you doesn't seem ready. -support from me.

Reaction score
Locking this, next to no effort put in. We have enough admins. Also I'm not a huge fan of your roleplaying skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.