MRMAXBD1's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Luke Gamble

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): I am applying for the Enforcer.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Because I have quite a lot of experience in administrating on other servers. I have over 1 week in-game time. I have watched a lot of new players on the server disregarding the rules on the server, it annoys me that i can't do anything about it, i would like that to change by, becoming an enforcer to prosecute the rule breakers. I thank you for reading this.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I have been an admin on mincraft, CSS and BF3.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well, I have been playing on the server for two weeks straight and i would really like to make a change.

CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is: Mrmaxbd1. Feel free to add me and I am always on the TeamSpeak server.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Neutral. I've seen you a few times but never seen your RP.
I love being a policeman, it is the best for RP.

Reaction score
Max, it has been a long time since you last played here - And a lot had changed, your knowledge of the gamemode and rules themselves is good, as you have demonstrated with me that you know them, however I think you should just make sure you know all the rules, and you rarely make mistakes.
I'm going to give you a +Support, for now.
Good luck Max

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
Max, it has been a long time since you last played here - And a lot had changed, your knowledge of the gamemode and rules themselves is good, as you have demonstrated with me that you know them, however I think you should just make sure you know all the rules, and you rarely make mistakes.
I'm going to give you a +Support, for now.
Good luck Max
Thanks

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
I haven't seen you RP enough, for the moment -Support.
If he doesn't hang around with you in-game, how could you see his RP level. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.