MTCKitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GamingPeach/David Peach

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MTCKitten / Lucia Younty

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:75576911

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: Player insulted me in LOOC. She didint listen to rule 3.26. At the very begining of the video she talked about a report this is 3.24 she then later punched me breaking law 1.8 therefore breaking 3.4 why punch me?

The player violated the following rule(s): 3.24/3.26/3.4/1.1

Sorry for the errors my game isn't actually like that.

Reaction score
MTCKitten has broke rules in this situation I don't know why she punched you and it was not needed. Secondly she also broke 2.6 as she refused to get inside the car until Aaron came back and responded to the report.

There's multiple ARs on Kitten at the moment and the ones I have looked at are valid so Kitten should really read over the rules. I support this AR

Reaction score
Murtsley's Verdict:
> 3.24 - No, that was a slip of the tongue, not going "OMFG GET REPORTED INIT KIDDO" she slipped up, then typed in LOOC, so I don't think that rule was infringed.
> 3.26 - Valid, worthy of a warning.
> 1.1 - Valid. Note: You antagonized her, quite a bit, I can't hear your voice, obviously but from what I could see you tried to get her fired up, you did say (At 2:26) "u luv me" so I believe you're in violation of 1.4.
> 3.4 - Nah, she violated a law, sure it meant her going to prison, but the thing is, she had a reason to as you irritated her character. I say you keep that law infringement IC rather than brining it OOC.

Final Verdict:
Peach - Warning for 1.4 (If MTCKitten gets a 1.1 warning)
MTCKitten - Warning for 3.26 and 1.1 (If the warning for 1.4 goes through)

Deleted member 4141

I would just like to say that after the clip ended, David got out the car and started dragging me manually to the pd. He never got my car back instead put me in jail so he disregarded what Aaron asked him to do. Also, when I was getting taken to jail I asked IN character what I was getting a jail sentence for, he never actually replied with an answer. Actually when I said I will wait for Aaron to come back to deal with you and the clip ended, he then got out the car and replied with "Alright then, I will drag you" Or something along those lines so I personally would say that 3.24 was broken as to me he reacted to what I said (Which was out of character) But idk, that's up to others to decide if it was broken.

Reaction score
j62w4h.jpg

User broke 1,3 - 1,1 and ignored the /me. This all is leading to a 2 days ban from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.