My donations to date

Reaction score
Just if anyone was ever curious.

Well Ive sold 19 VIP for 30 days at a rate of 80k. So that's about 95$ euro.

Hope it helps keep the server going.

Reaction score
*Thumbs up*
That's a lot of money to blow, but if you're prepared to go to such lengths then I'm sure the server owners are happy with your contributions. Just remember, though, that you aren't valued any higher than anyone else and you don't get any leeway or special privileges from donating such large quantities.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
*Thumbs up*
That's a lot of money to blow, but if you're prepared to go to such lengths then I'm sure the server owners are happy with your contributions. Just remember, though, that you aren't valued any higher than anyone else and you don't get any leeway or special privileges from donating such large quantities.
oh i know just saying is all.

Reaction score
Nate please ignore that guy he is a spammer good work on the donations. you have massive respect form everyone!

Reaction score
Amazing job man! Surprised you're able to afford to buy so many people donator, though I think people like you should get a special tag for themselves so people know they're not a scam, it would increase sales on both ends.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. but you don't need to thank me. Just happy to help and also make a little in game for it.

Reaction score
Good job! You are helping out the server, and the people who play on it.