My first AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kamau / Testa Lagusa
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Exrobite / Humphrey
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.2: I understand there are no strict guidelines as to how to do your job as a paramedic, however as you'll see clearly in the video, he neglects to do his job whilst seeing there's clearly a civilian (Athena) who's unconscious, then goes onto refusing to heal me even after I tell him repeatedly, and being told by an LEO (Josef Park). 2.5: Understandably the user is allowed to steal my car, and may have caused some damaged in the long run, however in the video uploaded, he has clear knowledge that the vehicle is badly damaged as the exhaust in funneling out black smoke. I spoke to Teemo, who informed me it may have been a mistake, however knowing the vehicle conditions he should have taken to consideration that the vehicle was badly damaged from him previously driving, and shouldn't be attempting to whiz corners at top speeds, especially in a stolen vehicle.
Evidence: (Medic video):
|| (Him driving around my Bugatti which he damaged whilst driving):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
That's fair enough, I didn't know why it was damaged, I only received information as to how it got wrecked. Thanks for informing me.

Reaction score
I was involved

To be fair while I was in the car with @Exrobite he was driving well and didn’t seem to have any intent to wreck it, he made one mistake while turning a corner at intersection and imo he shouldn’t be penalized for being a bad driver. Fair enough he might’ve needed to take in the condition but he was also in trouble with a PO who previously shot at him and he was obviously going to be arrested by police, this could give insight into his eratic driving.

rat

Reaction score
the fastest car i usually drive is a ford raptor soz

if you dont want people stealing your shit be more careful, i didn't intentionally wreck it at all so it's on you for letting it be stolen

Last edited:
Reaction score
If he can show evidence of being chased down or being shot, the driving incident may be excused. However, if you're attempting to escape from the police, driving to a police station wouldn't be the best idea, as shown in the video as it'd probably put you in more danger.

Reaction score
Accepted

@Exrobite while being on duty as a paramedic you are expected to do your job correctly. This means that
you shóuld always help out any civilian in need of medical attention. While you are being arrested but uncuffed to heal a person,
you instead punched him in front of two police officers.

@Exrobite will receive a warning for breaking 4.2
In the video evidence provided, 2.5 was not being violated.

Status
Not open for further replies.