Logan Finch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Logan Finch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62689446 (thx fedorable)
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

• 3.15 - During his infamous police chase he was pitted by a officer yet continued to drive off. He then only moments later was hit again and went directly into the middle of the highway and drove off. This breaks 3.15 as his vehicle would be greatly damaged by this point and he did not take it into account. Later in the video he is rammed by @The HitMan and goes over the middle of the highway in his vehicle but drives off yet again.
  • 1.1 - At the start of the video he called the guy a idiot in looc, despite if he did/did not break rules, Logan broke one by calling him this.
  • 2.5 - User shot a unarmed sweater as he walled in on the mugging. He could of tied him up instead of killing him.
  • 3.24 - He proceeds to talk about rules in the IC Voice chat (At time 3:20)
  • 3.22 - He proceeded to make a illegal u-turn when the police were not chasing him, drawing attention to him. (At 4:05 on the video)

Evidence:

Go to 5:40 on the video Here for the pursuit related rule infringements

Last edited:
Reaction score
The sweater that came in, I could not of known if he was a cop or just a sweater that did not understand, after killing that person, I already had 10 years in jail, so I could not take the risk, Now 1.1 is true and am sorry for that I was pissed off that he would pick up a "Combat knife" under gun point and 3.15 was very true how you described it, The cops however as you see in the video, It states in rule 3.15 There is exceptions to car damage, And after being shot at 3 times, I think 2 of them missed, I was ok to take on some damage, Also if you look at lots of other police chases (On perp) most of the people keep on driving even though there car would of been destroyed in reality, In my arguement what am trying to say is I am not the only one who does not take car damage into consideration like that, Just because I recorded it and it is good "Proof" I broke rules does not mean it was a RP breaker

Reaction score
The sweater that came in, I could not of known if he was a cop or just a sweater that did not understand,

I fail to see how you cannot tell the difference between a Sweater an officer

b9a1d56703.jpg

Also if you look at lots of other police chases (On perp) most of the people keep on driving even though there car would of been destroyed in reality, In my arguement what am trying to say is I am not the only one who does not take car damage into consideration like that, Just because I recorded it and it is good "Proof" I broke rules does not mean it was a RP breaker

What? Just because other people break rules it does not mean you are allowed to.

Reaction score
As clear showed around 6.20 you car would have been disabled from before where you wheel hit the curb at 5.55 you right front wheel hit the side a wheel can't stand that much force when hitting a objekt (would also be counted as being spiked) would also like to speak anbout your "Jump" at 6.35 you would have broke you leg from the jump/atleast damage yourself also why would you risk your life by walking on a highway in the end? When you could wait instead of trying to get your car back over all you risked your life 2 times in total by allmost breaking your legs and running on the highway trying to get you car back

Status
Not open for further replies.