My friends cant join me and all it says is "Client info sent!"

Solution
in chroium ye
Ight if you both either change to chromium branch or the complete standard Garry’s Mod it might be your first solution if that does not work then continue reading.

This is a short list of what might work and what might be causing this issue.

1. I would as the first thing check my pc for any anti-virus or firewalls in general as those can fuck a bit with you being the host, if that doesn't fix anything we know firstly its not an issue on your system messing something up with Garry's Mod. Make your friend do this step as well, firewalls can mess up you trying to connect to any server or multiplayer game in general.

2. If you and your friend have any other Source games such as Team Fortress 2, verify integrity of...
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to try every simple option to at least get the game working, as from what it seems, your PC is able to handle it. I reccomend you to try this and then see if it works before trying anything else that might be more complicated.
What I think the problem is that @Ashley Angel doesn't have the same Branch or Game Startup and because every one of our friends has that branch and game startup option Ash needs to match what we have.

Reaction score
The way I joined is what Kevko has suggested
Also try this:
  • Go to the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod (Your Garry's Mod directory)
  • Upon stumbling upon this lovely section, you will find a file that goes by the name "FactoryReset-GMod.bat"
  • Simply open it up, enter "Y" (stands for yes, to proceed) and this will remove all content and any data Garry's Mod has on you.
  • Open up Garry's Mod via Steam and allow it to 'reconfigure' itself.
  • ENJOY!
This worked currently but we are trying to find a more simpler way is which is that we need to match the Branch and Game startup option and see if that fixes the issue.

Reaction score
Either that or what you could do is just join them via the server browser instead and hopefully that should resolve your issue.
Thing is it is not on the server browser so that only concludes to the way I have done it. But the way I have done it looks suspicious to other people and risky so that is why we are trying to figure out another way.

Reaction score
Maybe have them host the P2P connection instead and see if that works, are you or your friends joining other servers before hosting a P2P? I've had issues in the past where addons conflict if you connect and load into one server, and then connecting (or in your case hosting) another one. Another option is looking into Hamachi, it may fix your issue if nothing else works