My GMOD randomly closing without warning.

Reaction score
So, for the past few weeks, my gmod just randomly closes without warning, anyone got any help please?
I have verified my game cache.
I have reinstalled gmod.
Nothing works, any help?
Thanks!

Deleted member 27

I have the same problem.
Im playing, and then, the gmod stops for a while, and then repeats a song. (Example: Bo, Bo, Bo...) Ant then crashes.
I dont know how to solve this problem. Im waiting for a fix too. :(

Reaction score
afonso003 said:
I have the same problem.
Im playing, and then, the gmod stops for a while, and then repeats a song. (Example: Bo, Bo, Bo...) Ant then crashes.
Well, we are in this toghether!
It prevents me from growing drugs :(

Reaction score
afonso003 said:
I have the same problem.
Lol, bobobobobo

Reaction score
Alrighty, I had this when i first joined the server put this into the launch properties,( -dxlevel 90 -windowed -noborder ) then when you launch the game, goto options set your resolution and you should be good to go.

Otherwise buy a better computer k thx :)

Bow

Reaction score
This used to happen to me all the time either my Gmod crash or my graphic card so I bought a new pc and it magically fixed.

try to clean your PC from the inside and the outside like from viruses and dust plus make sure you have enough space

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:
This used to happen to me all the time either my Gmod crash or my graphic card so I bought a new pc and it magically fixed.

try to clean your PC from the inside and the outside like from viruses and dust plus make sure you have enough space
How would dust effect crashing on the server?!

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:

It doesn´t the main problem is mostlikely you not having enought ram and vram... But if you do have enought try doing this -dxlevel 90 +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 on your start up options.

I mean i have the same problem on my main (shitty) pc and its because of that.

Lemme know if it works...

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:

Also i recommend you having a 64-bit Operating system due the fact that the server is heavily modded it can uses about 1,5 gb ram depending on how many people online ...

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:

Haha Alex, true though.

Bow

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:

You didn't know ? woow
Dust effects your PC and by that it effect the whole system of yours, more like makes it run slow.

Deleted member 27

Alex_:D said:
Alrighty, I had this when i first joined the server put this into the launch properties,( -dxlevel 90 -windowed -noborder ) then when you launch the game, goto options set your resolution and you should be good to go.

Otherwise buy a better computer k thx :)
I will try that.